Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

patchingg problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salle96

10-13-2011

critical
i did like this i installed the patcher
i started ┬┤the beta launcher from desktop it started patching but when i came to
updating lol-cb3.patcher 11/12 it stoped loading and turned of and didnt restart
what to do?

shkabo TM

10-13-2011

If I understood you well, your client closed before completing the update ?
If so, just try and run it again.

Salle96

10-13-2011

sry for the bad english
i have tried that but it doesnt work it just starts then it closes be4 its able to download anything
should i try to uninstal and then instal again

Fluviu

10-13-2011

delete the extracted folder, extract a new one, and let it download, no need to uninstall

Salle96

10-13-2011

whats the extracted folder and how do i do to get a new 1 to download sry im bad at this

PantaRhei

10-13-2011

Extracted folder - folder where you unzipped the PBE launcher.

You do not need to download a new launcher, just once again unzip (extract) launcher from the previously downloaded .zip archive.

If you do want to download it again, go to te registration page (link is still in your email) and at the right bottom corner of the page there should be "Already have an account? <link>Download game</link>". Just click on "Download game" and you will have a fresh .zip folder.

Br,
PantaRhei

ZuluBK

10-14-2011

50% of the time I open the client it downloads something new. I'm beginning to think that my client is bugged. Anyone have the same issues?

shkabo TM

10-14-2011

It's normal thing. They are updating stuff constantly, so therefore you get updates every time you start your client. It's not bug nor anything. Patches are ~30mb top.

- shkabo