Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[platform] patching

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaal Guul Gool

10-13-2011

Major

Have to download patch every time and cant put the Launcher in my desktop.
And it takes a million years for me to download patch

Gaal Guul Gool

10-13-2011

its actually a big prob for me

Fluviu

10-13-2011

What patch? go into that link you got into the e-mail, create a new account and then the client will be downloaded compressed in an .zip archive. Extract the contents anywhere you like then go into that folder and run lol.launcher.exe...the client will open and begin downloading and applying the patches (note: this is a different client from the normal one that you use to play, so you can´t run both in the same time)...submit your newly created account and voilà.

shkabo TM

10-13-2011

Use search next time. We don't need 20 posts of HOW TO INSTALL or INSTALL PROBLEM
Read this: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=3956780#post3956780

- shkabo