Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cant create PBE account - 'Your Signup Failed'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Th3Gam3rrr

10-13-2011

I write my acc name passwords and all that stuff, including PBE region, i click 'Play for free' button and then this message accures: 'Your Signup Failed'

NovaKiller

10-13-2011

I do not know if it works this way, but are you using the same email address as you got the mail about you have been invited??

It would be smart of them if it works that way.

IS1a305dc2a299bf

10-13-2011

u need to register from the email u got i think... cuzz icant register either (as i tought) cuzz i didnt get an email.

lexutzu

Recruiter

10-13-2011

I can't register, I don't get anything after pressing the "PLAY FOR FREE" button. Tried with Chrome / IE 9 but nothing

@ BloxZD, yeah, ofc I register with my principal email account.

Shikalike

10-13-2011

Quote:
lexutzu:
I can't register, I don't get anything after pressing the "PLAY FOR FREE" button. Tried with Chrome / IE 9 but nothing

@ BloxZD, yeah, ofc I register with my principal email account.

Same thing is happening here.

Th3Gam3rrr

10-13-2011

Quote:
NovaKiller:
I do not know if it works this way, but are you using the same email address as you got the mail about you have been invited??

It would be smart of them if it works that way.

i use the same email.. :/

Soft toy

10-13-2011

Dont forget to click that small (region) and select PBE (its only option there). I used same email I received invitation and it worked!

Acetaminophen

Business Analyst

10-13-2011

Make sure to enter your date of birth as DD/MM/YYYY and also your user name may be taken, so try a different one.

Aga Wojownik

10-13-2011

Quote:
Acetaminophen:
Make sure to enter your date of birth as DD/MM/YYYY and also your user name may be taken, so try a different one.

could you contact guys responsible for that and make them fix it?

it's pretty basic bug, but not so easy to spot - upon registration, player has to choose a region, which is by default set to empty. without region set to PBE, it seems as if player's browser had cookies or w/e problems.

just make it so the region is chosen by default... there's no other choice anyway.

Tompá

10-15-2011

I've been trying to get it to work now for a while, but as the ppl above me say it sends me to some NA place where I try to create but it says that my username/email is already taken. That is the first problem the second is that there is only the NA EUW and EUNE servers to choose between so it would be really appreciated to be helped with this issue

Over and out Tompa