Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

First Bug Report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ethedor

10-13-2011

I was just registered and i have serious problems with the performance of the game from the beginning. The problem is lolclient.exe running after the game started and it eating memory while it should not (usually 200-300 mb of ram) sometimes uses cpu usage for i dont know why and its jumping from 0-50% usage in a sec. I realized that the problem might be when u get a invitation or someone left the queue and u get a message on the lower right and u dont close it then after that lolclient.exe eats cpu usage and ur fps in game (my normal fps is 40 which is playable) drops to 15-20. Its only occurs when the lolclient is "busy" when i notice it i just ctrl+alt+del and close the client but after the game the lobby wont open.

the fix would be to automatically close the client after the game is opened the only thing would be needed to work on is to reopen the client after the game ended.

edit 1

the second most irritating bug in the game is when u recall back u select an item what u want to sell then when u back in the base u click on "sell" button but it doesnt sell the item u have to click on the item again and after that it works (programing issue)

when u get knocked up in the air sometimes when u near obstacles like wall, tree, or near a turret the knock up will last longer.
it should be fixed how much time u can be in the air

the fourth thing is the poppy's E heroic charge ability and vayne's E's knockback ability if someone used one of them knows its buggy sometimes when it stuns (enemy moving strange towards wall)

im still working on it
(i changed the title so i wont need to make always a new thread and i will edit the first post always when something get in my mind)

Netherfall

10-13-2011

I do the same thing for weeks.When I join a game,and when the game starts I just open Task Manager kill lolclient.exe process and voala i have a huge increase of FPS ingame like 20+.

RIOT really have to work on auto open/close lolclient after launching a game.Because it eats resources like a baws.

IS1a305dc2a299bf

10-13-2011

yes when i get these fr online massages and quque leaver msg it takes the pc alot longer to load the next game room.....btw riot shloud rly cosider either using the gusega-LolClientSuspender-47e7a0f or making one of their own cuzz while in game the lolclient shloud be off and when u are finished it shloud go back on....thats my idea dunno about u

IS1a305dc2a299bf

10-13-2011

Quote:
Netherfall:
I do the same thing for weeks.When I join a game,and when the game starts I just open Task Manager kill lolclient.exe process and voala i have a huge increase of FPS ingame like 20+.

RIOT really have to work on auto open/close lolclient after launching a game.Because it eats resources like a baws.

NOTE! when u kill lolclient manualy u have to relog each and every game and u dont get to swear all of those noobs in the after game chat...thats why u shloud use gusega-LolClientSuspender-47e7a0f it turns of lolclient while the game is on and when its over it gives it back

Cristims

10-13-2011

Hmm... this could be related to the peer-2-peer patch download policy. If I recall you can disable it from the small top-right icon and unchecking Alow Peer to Peer transfer.

Just a suggestion.

Netherfall

10-13-2011

Quote:
BloxZD:
NOTE! when u kill lolclient manualy u have to relog each and every game and u dont get to swear all of those noobs in the after game chat...thats why u shloud use gusega-LolClientSuspender-47e7a0f it turns of lolclient while the game is on and when its over it gives it back

Oh thanks,I didnt know about that.

scnoobi

10-13-2011

none of these are actual pbe bugs they are from the real game and will always be there since they dont care to fix them. Takes to much time

Ethedor

10-13-2011

so what are we testing in the pbe then?

DraGula1338

10-13-2011

Quote:
Ethedor:
so what are we testing in the pbe then?

Graves patch
._.'

shkabo TM

10-13-2011

Well this is nice bug find but you posted on wrong section
Repost it here http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9 or if some Rioter could move it.

Anyway PBE is for testing upcoming patches, changes etc.

- shkabo