Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot you are so mean!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DraGula1338

10-13-2011

Quote:
NovaKiller:
Not even i would think that Riot would do something like that.
Yes it does require a inviration, you can not make a account with a email that got invited.

I've made a account without getting an invite...Or maybe i haven't got the mail yet.

xXCielXx

10-13-2011

Those who don't believe me try it for yourselves. I already have created accounts with new e-mails. True i didnt have the chance to log them in but i get the account created message and it redirects me to the download pbe client page.

Aga Wojownik

10-13-2011

Quote:
BloxZD:
yeah we know that posts wont help him but what can i say? i helped alot of people but also i got sweared by alot of haters who are just trying to look cool behind the pc....so once i let my rage out (by saying Fuk you!) and i got permenant ban....have fun

truly moving story, dear brother.

Vempyrik

10-14-2011

Quote:
JayDrink:
Incorrect. Only those who have gotten an invitation are able to create accounts in the link you provided. The folks at Riot aren't dumb enough to go "Here you go, sign up here, but don't tell anyone about this site!"

nop.
i made account there and now i am waiting for server to come on