Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot you are so mean!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaal Guul Gool

10-12-2011

Every day i helped so many people as i could in the forums! but i didnt get invited.
sometimes i was on the forums for 3 hours in a day and i made threads and i posted replys
But i didnt get an invitation! So now im very sad

THIS THREAD IS DELETED!!!!

Hoodacz

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Oh wait...

I was not invited to WoW Burning Crusade Beta

But wait

I was not invited to WoW Wrath of the Lich King Beta /sadpanda

but wait

I was not invited to WoW Cataclysm beta /sad panda 2#

but WAAAAITTT

I WAS not INvited to DIABLO 3 beta /most sad panda ever...

one day you'll get it

CroBlood

10-13-2011

it looks like they are randomly inviting lv 30s wich didnt get banned or something like that

shkabo TM

10-13-2011

It's just RNG imo...

Renuru

10-13-2011

Quote:
CroBlood:
it looks like they are randomly inviting lv 30s wich didnt get banned or something like that

Who can play on the Public Beta Environment?
Initially, players who are level 30 and have demonstrated active participation in the community. However, anyone is able to join during limited sign up periods.

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=376821

E: Making threads like this won't help you get in, in any matter.

IS1a305dc2a299bf

10-13-2011

yeah we know that posts wont help him but what can i say? i helped alot of people but also i got sweared by alot of haters who are just trying to look cool behind the pc....so once i let my rage out (by saying Fuk you!) and i got permenant ban....have fun

GER D3Reap3R

10-13-2011

Activity was chosen by amount of "good" posts done.

xXCielXx

10-13-2011

pbe.leagueoflegends.com , this is where you make your account. it doesnt require invitation code so its open to everyone.

NovaKiller

10-13-2011

Quote:
xXCielXx:
pbe.leagueoflegends.com , this is where you make your account. it doesnt require invitation code so its open to everyone.

Not even i would think that Riot would do something like that.
Yes it does require a inviration, you can not make a account with a email that got invited.

JayDrink

10-13-2011

Quote:
xXCielXx:

Incorrect. Only those who have gotten an invitation are able to create accounts in the link you provided. The folks at Riot aren't dumb enough to go "Here you go, sign up here, but don't tell anyone about this site!"