Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

a couple of questions:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lionelo

10-12-2011

1. Is the PBE server shared for the whole community or there is a separate PBE for each realm?

2. Will graves be available to buy after a while? will we ever test HIM?

3. Will these accounts tie with our normal accounts?

4. I can't play my normal LoL game. Only PBE and since now its offline I can't play.
how can i fix it?

Thanks for answers!

maxcervantes01

10-12-2011

Quote:
Lionelo:

4. I can't play my normal LoL game. Only PBE and since now its offline I can't play.
how can i fix it?

Thanks for answers!

You should have 2 separate launchers. The old one (for NA, EUW, EUNE) and the new one you got for PBE. At least I do...

NovaKiller

10-12-2011

1. The server is shared among all community it seems, the time of when you can test is the same.
It is annoying since i was not able to do the test today, it was at 1 am to 5 am. And i was sleeping there.

2. He should be able to be sooner or later. Since we should be testing patches to find bugs and other problems that might occour.

3. No it will not be tied to your account on EU N&E / West or NA.
You get alot of RP and IP on this server to test with, not to use on the others.

4. It would seem that you might have copied the files on top of the normal launcher. You had to seperate them, and anyway i was about to do that myself.

Lionelo

10-13-2011

So can anyone tell me how do I get the old launcher please?

Netherfall

10-13-2011

Download it from the site and reinstall in different directory.

Gaal Guul Gool

10-13-2011

my new launcer doesnt work!