Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got email from Riot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pelleban

10-12-2011

So basically u get to play on servers filled with nice people? Then I envy too..

ZeTaron

10-12-2011

Meh, that page is not responding... Can't wait to get in.

Hatchie

10-12-2011

Got one too

Saadx

10-12-2011

got one too!
A question do i have to download a new client?

Lidrona

10-12-2011

I didn't get it Why , please explain.

Melcalaniye

10-12-2011

Got it too.

@Saadx Of course you have to get another client... What's the purpose of a test server if you got the patch on the official client??

DevilsFriend

10-12-2011

aaaaw feel so sad , do i stand a change of getting one next month or week or sth like that?

2guys1sock

10-12-2011

Quote:
Nixodrius:
Not everyone i can assure you. If you look up at your activation email, you will see that it does not connect you directly with registration site but to address with weird numbers, that (not sure actually) are used for identification of the user. I persume that without it, you wouldn't be able to complete registration (you will probably encounter somekind of error).

It worked for me

Melcalaniye

10-12-2011

Funny fact... After being chosen mainly for being a lvl 30 summoner and create a new account for the PBE, Riot sents you a greeting e-mail thanking you for trying out LoL, like it's the first time playing...!!

Yeah guys... Thank you for the welcome but I'll pass on that "New User Guide", I think I know the ropes pretty good already!

AsxetoC

10-12-2011

grats to you!!!!

ps: now we know 1 person to blame for whatever changes in next patch (trolling:P)