Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got email from Riot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoodacz

Recruiter

10-12-2011

Got onmyself aswell

Soft toy

10-12-2011

Hand-picked? For being polite? Not leaving? Being reported less than zero times? Or were those 3 walls of text about "how to think as tank"? Or I do have crazy nick name that Udyr picked me hm.. hm..

Anyways it is legit, I made an account and now downloading client.

2guys1sock

10-12-2011

I think everyone can use the link and signup for a PBE account.

Ree Bart

10-12-2011

i dont know how i got it but it may be becouse i buy rp somtimes?

and i got over 1000 won games

spanacus

10-12-2011

I did not get one I was really active on the EUW forum and NA but then I switched to EUNE for better stability :O and no love

EDIT: just checked SPam folder I did get one

Nixodrius

10-12-2011

Not everyone i can assure you. If you look up at your activation email, you will see that it does not connect you directly with registration site but to address with weird numbers, that (not sure actually) are used for identification of the user. I persume that without it, you wouldn't be able to complete registration (you will probably encounter somekind of error).

purple the sexy

10-12-2011

i envy you guys

Kazuun

10-12-2011

It's a very nice e-mail I got today, yeah.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7861/lolptr.png

Kharpablo

10-12-2011

Got the email as well. There is a link to apparent registration page in the email, but seems like i have troubles getting the PBE account created.

Perhaps need to retry that again at the later date.

Edit: Issues was solved. I ignored the change region box. You need to change region to PBE to be able to get the account created in case someone else is encountering similar problem.

x4N

10-12-2011

I'm senior member.. never been in tribunal so far.. I try to help as much as I can and I didn't got it.. :'(((((((((((