First banned until 1st January 1970 now for a week FOR NOTHING ?!?!WTF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TarzanTheJungler

11-10-2011

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/444/whatpp.png/

First this, I hoped they will fix it by tomorrow,
and now my account ''Aips'' has been banned for a week, altho I have not left any games in the past week oO
What the hell?
First, ruining my evening with banning UNTIL JANUARY 1970 and now banned for a week for what? For playing well and not doing anything bad Oo??

I really suggest you to unban my account ''Aips'' because otherwise LoL's reputation is going down HARD...
I mean, you get banned for 10 billion years for NOTHING?
Doesn't make sence to me, please explain ...

Unban my account ''Aips'' seriosuly -.-
This is not even funny, I would have accepted one evening of no reason ban, but A WEEK BAN........
I got nothing to say

Mark The Gr8

11-10-2011

No, LoL's reputation is not going down hard because you got banned.
And maybe they banned you because you left many games 8 days ago. I'm sure they have plenty of cases to look at.

Though that "1970" sounds weird =).

TarzanTheJungler

11-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark The Gr8 View Post
No, LoL's reputation is not going down hard because you got banned.
And maybe they banned you because you left many games 8 days ago. I'm sure they have plenty of cases to look at.

Though that "1970" sounds weird =).
LoL's reputation isn't going down indeed because of me, but there are THOUSANDS of people who got banned until year 1969 or 1970 AND THAT is annoying...

blackwindchaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

if these THOUSANDS of people are the comon noobs that ruin games and games baning them will rather incrise the lol's repoutation

SonicAF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwindchaos View Post
if these THOUSANDS of people are the comon noobs that ruin games and games baning them will rather incrise the lol's repoutation
Noobs? Seems like you are the one ruining games with negative attitude. "Unskilled player" report is for ones that can't win tutorial and join normal games. They are usually reported for intentional feeding or leaving(they don't know it is bad). Now read it: there are about 3-4 people like that of this thousands.

Salle96

15-10-2011

its a bugg its a thread on either support forums or on this forum that explains it all. the 1970 problem.

about the rest you get banned cause you either flamed left or feed to much, you dont get banned for getting report once it stacks and when it stack to a certain amount you get to the tribunal

kukuruznik74

Recruiter

16-10-2011

пвпвы

Täll

17-10-2011

HAHA! !970, lol.....I guess you'll have to turn progression of time counter-clockwise.

Pubpet

17-10-2011

So.. Have they removed your bans yet? ;D

Jeneks

18-10-2011

Курва пердоле ебана блеать!