Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Certificate problem/issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDarkDoctor

10-10-2011

Until today my LoL has worked just fine but in the morning and up till now i have been encountering this problem. Whenever i open LoL, click Play and login, immidiately in the login phase i get this : "The Internet site you are about to view uses a certificate that has expired or is not yet valid. Do you wish to proceed ?"
And this error just keeps popping up whenever i "wish to proceed" it just stops here at the login and few times the problem even disappeared for a few seconds but then LoL just shut down with a "send error report" kind of error. I have never experienced this kind of error before in LoL, i have cleaned my registry, scanned my PC, updated web browser and antivirus program but the problem still persists. What could be the solution to this problem i ask of you humbly. Thanks for response.

EDIT*: I have solved the issue. Guess the problem was the weird automatic date and time setting on my PC which was set to 2018 :O