Why is my champion selection screen BLACK?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elec

10-10-2011

I join ranked queue and when the "queue found" sound comes, i cannot see a thing. Everything is black. No champions, no anything. And this has happened several times already.

To anyone else?

What's up with that?

Quadias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Maybe graphical bag. Try reinstalling.

AzKat69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Racist thread. Reported.

Gugutas

10-10-2011

You have a problem with black screens bro?

... RACIST!!!

MoogV

Recruiter

10-10-2011

this happened to me also, when you can still see the champion skills if you move your mouse onto the black screen, so you can deduct certain champs

after the first ban, all the champion portraits suddenly appear out of nowhere

solution: make one custom game and quit at the champ select before you play ranked, so all champions will be visible (this is an annoying graphical bug since xerath patch...)

AzKat69

10-10-2011

try restarting your pc before you do anything radical.. I once had this bug INGAME (completely BLACK terrain and BLACK water with no way to distinguish where the hell i went to without using my minimap). A restart fixed it also updating your drivers might help. If all else fails then buy more RAM

Selpher

10-10-2011

i have same bug, after patch it is

elec

10-10-2011

Racist -.- Btw mate those guys are brown.