Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best twisted treeline champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anoligarh

10-07-2011

/Title

So, who's da boss?

Icyfira

10-07-2011

da rambo - Tryndamere no but seriously lee sin or malphite i play them and owning people and yeah

headshot007

10-07-2011

me. xD

noo best champ in twisted treeline... lee sin good..

BuckWhite

10-07-2011

Lee sin is ****ing op on twisted treeline. Played a while ago 3v3 premade, and that guy was unkillable after 3 kills. As soon as he got his wriggles he just planted wards and had free flash 24/7, refusing to die with his ridiculous lifesteal. Ban him always if you are not picking him, that's the best tip i can give you.

Fraag

10-07-2011

We played today this team:
Tryndamere , Pantheon, Annie.... everything stunned,ganks all time.. every game were surrended at 15 minutes )

I can say Tryndamere is best champ I played in 3v3(jumps trought walls, fast ganks, so ****indamage when team let him feed at start to get Phantom dancer fast)

Solotop

10-07-2011

Mundo and Singed have Imo quite a lead over the others, followed up by Jax and Lee Sin.

Papa Impy

10-07-2011

I just found that Xerath is pretty good on it. Stay behind the wall and harras like boss.
Also Caitlyn. Farm Farm Fram, spam some Q, oh a gank, just E through the wall (trollface)

MesarDaxi

10-07-2011

Singed

5h1nj1

10-07-2011

I don't get it. Why would Singed be OP on TT?
It's a small map and there's a lot of walls, so obviously the champions who profit from that. Trynd is a perfect example. Spins through everything.

CroLeague EX

10-07-2011

Lategame Jax is the best

Usually Trynda,Mundo,Singed,some AP nukers like Cass and Annie can do good if they got a tanky champ to defend them etcetc...