Best twisted treeline champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anoligarh

07-10-2011

/Title

So, who's da boss?

Icyfira

07-10-2011

da rambo - Tryndamere no but seriously lee sin or malphite i play them and owning people and yeah

headshot007

07-10-2011

me. xD

noo best champ in twisted treeline... lee sin good..

BuckWhite

07-10-2011

Lee sin is ****ing op on twisted treeline. Played a while ago 3v3 premade, and that guy was unkillable after 3 kills. As soon as he got his wriggles he just planted wards and had free flash 24/7, refusing to die with his ridiculous lifesteal. Ban him always if you are not picking him, that's the best tip i can give you.

Fraag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

We played today this team:
Tryndamere , Pantheon, Annie.... everything stunned,ganks all time.. every game were surrended at 15 minutes )

I can say Tryndamere is best champ I played in 3v3(jumps trought walls, fast ganks, so ****indamage when team let him feed at start to get Phantom dancer fast)

Solotop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Mundo and Singed have Imo quite a lead over the others, followed up by Jax and Lee Sin.

Papa Impy

08-10-2011

I just found that Xerath is pretty good on it. Stay behind the wall and harras like boss.
Also Caitlyn. Farm Farm Fram, spam some Q, oh a gank, just E through the wall (trollface)

MesarDaxi

08-10-2011

Singed

5h1nj1

08-10-2011

I don't get it. Why would Singed be OP on TT?
It's a small map and there's a lot of walls, so obviously the champions who profit from that. Trynd is a perfect example. Spins through everything.

CroLeague EX

08-10-2011

Lategame Jax is the best

Usually Trynda,Mundo,Singed,some AP nukers like Cass and Annie can do good if they got a tanky champ to defend them etcetc...