Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[NEW COLLECTION] Champions suggestionslist.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

telucabo

02-01-2015

hi can you add me pls ?
http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=6694861#post6694861

ALABALa2

02-06-2015

Akasha the viper queen

Passive:Viper Relenting Strike
Upon Being damaged automatically strikes a basic attack dealing normal attack dmg + 10 % of Ap
and applieying poison that deals 50% of the dmg dealt by the basic attack over 3 sec
Note:will not chase enemy to trigger passive
Can only occur once every 20 seconds
Bonus:Venom in my vines
Any poison deals 30 % reduced dmg

Q;Summon : Lesser viper
Summons a lesser viper dealing 20/30/40/50/60 + 15% of AP
Viper attack enemies in range for 10/15/20/25/30 magic dmg
Applies posion that deals 3% of target's current health over 3 seconds

Spell type : target area
Cast range :800 units
Range: circle with 100 units diameter
Viper basic attack Range:150 units
Cooldown:20/18.5/17/15.5/14
Mana cost:70/80/90/100/110

W:Poisoning Bite:
dashesh to a champion suprising them for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 second and dealing 50/60/70/80/90 + 60 % of AP magic dmg
Note: triggers poison touch
Spell type:Target selected
Range : 600 units
Cooldown:15/14/13/12/11
Mana Cost:60/70/80/90/100

E:Poison Touch
Basic attacks and spells apply a posion dealing 2/3/4/5/6 % of targets current health over 3 seconds
0.75/1.25/1.75/2.25/2.75 % for dmg -over time spells and area of effect spells
Spell type :passive
Cooldown:1 sec upon activate 3.5 sec upon deactivate
Mana cost:4/5/6/7/8 mana per basic ; + 8/9/10/11/12 mana per spell

R:Viper queen egg
Attaches an viper queen egg to a taget anemy champion dealing 50/70/90 + 15% of AP
magic dmg AND activating E
After 2.5 sec a viper queen is born dealing 100/250/400 + 120 % OF AP magic dmg
Bonus:Venom in my vines
Any poison Heals Akasha for 25 % of the dmg
Venom in my vines is not active when Viper Queen Egg is on cooldown
Spell Type: Passive , Target Selected
Cooldown:120/100/80
Mana cost :120/140/160

Basic Stats:

Damage: 46 (+2.7 / level) = 94.6 at level 18
Health: 428 (+76 / level) = 1760 at level 18
Mana: 280 (+30/level) = 820 at level 18
Armor: 11 (+3.5 / level) = 74 at level 18
Magic Resist: 30 (+0.0 / level) = 30 at level 18
Health regen./5 sec: 4.8 (+0.6 / level) = 15.6 at level 18
Mana regen./5 sec: 6.65 (+0.65 / level) = 18.35 at level 18
Range: 550 (Ranged)
Attack Speed: 0.625 (+1.8% / level) = 0.827 at level 18
Movement Speed: 330

Tips:
Akasha is a lot mana usage So buying Items For Mana and Mana Regen. Is highy recommended
Counter Tips:
Avoid playing as teemo, Cassiopeia or Gangplank vs Akasha
If you are playing mage , buy zhonia as fast as you can . This can prevent most of the poison dmg
Avoid Tower diving when Akasha can cast W.

Best Item Build:
Archangel's staff
Rabadon Deathcap
Void Staff
Zhonia Hourglass
Soccer's boots with furor enchantment
Rylay's / Mejai soulstealer

Lore:
I was an ordinary woman with ordinary life.
One day I went in the savannah on a safari.
We were watching the elephants when I looked around myself and I realised everyone was gone.
I started searching for them.I heard strange noices and shouts.I ran torwards them and I fell in a hole
I saw the dead bodies on my friends. They have horrible looks on their faces and were all covored with some little teeth prints. There were snakes everywhere!One larger snake came near me . I was very afraid and started fight with it.Then I heard hiss and a lesser snake bit me.At the moment I was paralized. I could only watch them kill me.The Snake stared at me and I heard a hissing voice in my head.” You are strong. Most people should be already dead. There is no blood , but venom in your vines. You are one of us .You are a viper queen! '' Then they took me deeper in that hole.
They took me to a large Circle room .
In the middle there was an island surrounded by lake of venom.
On the island there was and very old snake.I immeadeatly recongnized it as a viper queen.
I heard her old hissing voice in my head “ Are you ready to become on of us?” Are you ready to become a viper Queen?” I felt like I had no choice but to agree.
They told me to come closer.The Viper Quenn Gave me a Chalice filled with purple venom.
“Drink''-she said “Drink and you will gain power you havent even dreamed for!''
And thats how I became The Viper Queen

Quotes:
Upon selecting:
I will make them draw in my venom!
Upon Movement:
how dare you treating me like a lesser snake!
Soon I will command you!
Upon attacking:
Make them suffer my pain!
There is no antidote for this venom!
Upon taunting:
You will be sorry for standing against me!
I will Kill you slow and painfull!
Upon Taunting Cassiopeia:
You Shall be punished for standing against your king!
Upon attacking Cassiopeia:
You cant stand the Quenn Viper Poison!
Upon Killing Cassiopeia:
So.. your poison wasnt so strong after all?
Upon being killed by Cassiopeia:
How is that possible?
Upon dieing:
I will return!
My vengeance will be deadly!

PoKéWaLL

02-06-2015

May u add one or even both of them please? haha
http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=804443

ALABALa2

02-07-2015

add me pls
http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=804975

Leinbrawler

02-09-2015

- Y -
Yagga - The Witch of Zaun
http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.c...d.php?t=805484 (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=805484)

AsasinSoul

02-11-2015

Skills:
Passive- >Wisdom: Reduce duration of stun/slow/taunt/fear/silence/blind/polymorphs/immobilizes with 30%

Q-> Backstab : If Xix atk enemy from behind or from side ,enemy is stuned for 0.5/1/1.25/2/2.5 seconds,if Xix atk from front ,enemy is slowed for 20% for 2 seconds, this don't apply on the same champion/monster for 12 seconds.Damange 50/70/100/120/150 +30% of atk dmg.Cooldown 6/5/4/3 seconds

W->Sand Bomb : Xix throw a sand bomb (i didnt think about range,but something like singed W) ,reducing enemyes atk speed with 25 % for 3 seconds,and on impact dealing 50/100/150/200 dmg .The sand bomb is active for 5 seconds ,geting vision of the area. Cooldown 20/15/10 seconds.

E->Ghost Step : Xix is teleporting behind enemy dealing 10/50/70/100/120 +50% of Atk Dmg.Cooldown 15/12/10/7 seconds

R->Ghost Walking : Xix become invisible for 5/8/10 seconds geting 30 % movement speed while is invisible.When he exit from invisibility Xix atk speed,movement speed, incresed with 17% .If Xix use ult when he has less then 50% HP ,His passive (Wisdom) increse to 100%

Audio:
In champion select: Ghost are with me !
Joke : Come to the dark side,we have cookies !
During Match :Ghost are everywhere !

General stats:
550 HP + 50 per level
Atk. Dmg : 58+ 5 per level
Atk. Speed : 0.68+ 2% per level
Movement speed : 360
Armor : 25 + 3 per level
Magic Resist : 30 + 2 per level

I didn't think about Xix story,maybe you will find one ...

As visual ,something like this :
http://postimg.org/image/7wiwcgyzf/
http://postimg.org/image/bc6f8a6u3/

Sorry for my english,is not my native language !

Page is here !
http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=6708975#post6708975

xShadowsx12

02-18-2015

Retnap, the Ferocious

Primary role: Assassin, Secondary role: Fighter

Cost: 4800 / 880

Secondary resource: Savagery (max 100)

Passive- Ferocity: Increases your Life Steal by 1/2/3/4% and Attack Damage by 3/4.5/6.25/8.5% (Levels 1,6,10,14 and 18). Each basic attack will harm you for 2% of your current health. For every point of Savagery, this bonus will be increased by 0.4%, up to a maximum of 5.6% Life Steal and 11.9% extra AD.

Q - Devour (6 / 5.5 / 5 / 4.5 / 4 second cooldown):
Passive - Increases your Life Steal by 15%. This bonus is lost while Devour is on cooldown.
Active - Bites the enemy for 35 / 50 / 70 / 95 / 120 (+6 / 12 / 18 / 25 / 35% bonus AD) physical damage, and heals Retnap for 200% of the damage dealt. This ability will pierce through 50% of armor, but is not affected by armor penetration or life steal. Savagery generated is equal to 25% of the damage dealt (max 45/50/55/60/65). Melee range.

W - Merciless Strikes (18 second cooldown)

Passive - Your attack damage is increased by 5% (+2.5% for every enemy bleeding up to 5%)
Active - Your attack damage is increased by an extra 5%, causing the total AD gained to be 10%. Your basic attacks will apply a bleed effect for 6 seconds that causes damage equal to 5 / 6.25 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5% of the basic attack's damage as true damage.

This ability will tick every 0.5 seconds. This bleed will stack up to 4 times on a single target, and generates 2 Savagery per stack, per bleed tick. If Retnap is close enough (75 range), he will be healed for 50% of the damage dealt. Lasts for 4 seconds.

E - Ferocious Leap 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 sec cooldown)

Passive: When an enemy is bleeding or below 50% Health within 7000 units, Retnap will gain 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% movement speed and attack speed.

Active: Leaps to a target location or target unit, dealing 12 damage if it is an enemy. Range: 550.

R - Merciless Savagery (90 / 75 / 60 sec cooldown)
You feel no mercy. Increases AD and Lifesteal by 25 / 35 / 50%. For every seond your ultimate is enabled, you will take 12 / 11 / 10% of your current health as damage. Lasts 3 seconds, and can be toggled on/off upon activation. Activation will deal damage to self as well, and upon first activation, deals 60 / 100 / 150 damage to enemies in a 350-range radius as well as applying a Fear effect on them for 0.5 seconds.

Lore: Retnap was a beast that lived in the woods of Demacia. Living in harmony, Retnap grew restless as his strength dulled. He never knew his parents, but knew harmony instead. He would never hurt a living thing, until one day when the Demacian forces fell. A quick ambush led to the deaths of many civilians. Retnap was quickly enslaved and forced to fight those of his own kin. When he defeated his opponents, Retnap was freed, as was the cruel nature of his challenge. His challengers were slaughtered, including his own brother, Ternap. When he witnessed the horrific and gruesome acts, he swore revenge on Demacia. The very same day he was freed, 17 Demacian civilians went missing. The next day, a ferocious and merciless beast was seen ripping out his victims' organs and feeding on them. When the Demacian prince, Jarvan IV, found out about his mistake, he sent some of his strongest men, led by Garen. When his men were about to attack Retnap while he was gruesomly ripping a Demacian soldier's heart out, Retnap smelled their blood and leaped on the soldiers. He let out a horrible shout, and terrified the men. Retnap killed all of the soldiers but one: Garen. He threatened Garen, and while the two warriors viciously fought, Retnap defeted Garen and let him live, out of mercy. He warned that next time he saw Garen, Garen would die a horrifying and gruesome death. When the Noxian military heard about Retnap's legendary achievement, Retnap was recruited and now fights for Noxus in the League of Legends.

I want to live in harmony. But I will not hesitate to go to war for peace.
-Retnap

Base Health: 397
+Health per level: 63 (460 health at level 1) (+1.0)
Base damage: 60.5
+AD per level: 4.5 (65 AD at level 1)

Attack speed at level 1: 0.8
Armor at level 1: 19
MR at level 1: 24
MS at level 1: 360

Audio:
Upon selection:
Biiite.. Eeeeeeeat.. Devouuuuuuuur... Yuuuuuuuuum...........

Movement: Me eat. Me now fix hurty!
Me can move fast, just want bloooooodddddd.....
I best monster for Noxus. Fight and eat for Noxus.
I revenge on Demacia for Noxus!
Me kill, eat, now you have part missing!
Me free! You never catch me!
Me angry, me kill all in Demacia!
Me harmony and peace on Noxus!

Joke: If me eat me, I weaker or I stronger? I stronger, now I not have mercy on me! Me kill me!
Me rip, me eat! Try too!
Taunt: Me eat you, me come now!

When playing as Retnap:

- You are very mobile, you can chase down targets very quickly.
- You can use your ultimate and then take down one target at a time very quickly.
- You do not use mana and therefore you're not limited by a resource, only by cooldowns.

When playing against Retnap

- Retnap is the most fragile champion in the game and lacks 1v2 potential. If you are struggling against him, ask for a gank.
- Retnap can easily go down should you use crowd control on him. His strength is that he deals extremely high damage and can heal himself quickly, but he needs to be in melee range, and he will die very quickly too.
- Most of Retnap's damage is physical and comes from his basic attacks. A Thornmail is extremely effective against him.

xShadowsx12

02-19-2015

Elah, Fire's blade

Cost: 1350 / 585
Primary role: Fighter
Secondary role: Mage
Secondary resource: Mana

Passive: Fire's Blade
For every 1 AD you have, you will gain 0.05 AP. For every AP you have, you will gain 0.1 AD. Does not stack with itself.

Q - Imbue (45 / 65 / 90 / 125 / 165 mana per basic attack, 3 sec cooldown)

Elah imbues her weapon with fire, causing basic attacks to deal 8 / 16 / 25 / 35 / 50 +(10% AP) magic damage initially, and 17 / 34 / 50 / 75 / 105 (+25% AP) damage over 8 seconds. Will not cancel Recall. Stacks up to 6 times, and ticks every 3 seconds. Will not deal damage if the enemy is in their fountain. Lasts until toggled off.

W - Fire Blast (35 / 70 / 105 / 140 / 175 mana, 8 second cooldown)
Deals 40 / 70 / 105 / 145 / 190 +(AP*0.30) magic damage and slows enemy for 1 second by 25+(AP*0.05)%. Max 70% slow.

E - Wrathful Strike (25 mana)

Your next basic attack will deal 20 / 30 / 40 / 55 / 70 +(0.1*bonus AD) damage. If the enemy struck is a champion, you will get to use a second Wrathful Strike with double the mana cost and half the damage within 2.5 seconds. Lasts for 6 seconds.

R - Steel Armor
Active:
You gain 50 / 95 / 140 + (0.2 / 0.25 / 0.3 * AD) armor and 40 / 60 / 90 + (0.2 / 0.25 / 0.3 AD) magic resistance.
If struck by an enemy, you have a 15% chance to deal (0.4 * AD) Physical damage to them and root them for 0.1 seconds. If struck by an enemy, you have a 5% chance to deal (0.6 * AD) Physical damage to them and stun them for 0.5 seconds.
These effects can only happen once every second, and will not happen to the same target thrice.
Lasts for 8 seconds.

Lore:
Elah was a small girl born in Noxus with a black heart. She would never listen to what she was told. She was a brat, and would often steal her father's weapon to study and play with. By the age of 4, she could proudly lift her father's great sword. She was alwys told it was dangerous to play with swords, but she never learned her lesson. When her father, the greatest swordsman in all of Noxus, ...
(not yet finished)

CHANGELOG: ... (empty)