How to reduce LOL lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mielubogdan

03-10-2011

When lol client is open press CTRL ALT Delete to open task manager than you go to Processes and searh LoLClient.exe right click Set Priority your should be on Normal if you chose above normal you will reduce the lag to LoL and make it work faster but if you have weak computer you might get a litlle freeze that takes some seconds than you can play you could choose High but it might run too fast and freeze your computer and in realtime there is 100% no lag but you need a strong and fast pc or else it will freeze

MePhx

03-10-2011

and to minimize LoL use ShiftWindow its better just Open ShiftWIndow once and then set everything and you save the settings and u can have it closed 4ever i would suggest ShiftWindow instead of ctrl + alt + delete cause CTRL ALT DELETE takes too long and some people have big problems with that ^^

Good luck

Awesomé

03-10-2011

I wouldn't do that, you see slow computers cant handle that, and fast computers handle LoL well enough without that

Heiska

03-10-2011

Buy a new computer

mielubogdan

03-10-2011

its not for me its for otehrs with slow pc my pc is 4gb 2.8GH i dont need anymore speed

Qe Patetyczny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2011

Just kick ur brothers ass, pull his net cable from router and bye bye lags ^.^

Joke, ofc :l