Tryndamere's undying rage wtf is that....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stakleni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-09-2011

Reduce it , 5 sec is toooo f long , cant do **** to him....

Akthaios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-09-2011

someone who does not know how to cc tryndamere just got stomped by one of the noob stompers

DrKrumm

29-09-2011

When Tryndamere activates Undying Rage a sign pops up! It says:

CC AND IGNITE ME NOW! QUICKLY!

TRexDream

29-09-2011

never focus him that's the way ignore him and when he's ulti hit him with all u got so he won't escape

Qe Patetyczny

29-09-2011

There is a way t kill him as kassa
Rift him, exhaust, nether blade, silence and he cannot pop his undying rage up ;d

As olaf exhaust is enough to make him dead. So what that he can take half of my hp in 1 sec? i take all of his in this time, when he pop up his UD, exhaust, uberthrow, and he;s a dead meat.

As Ali, who i started play, it's even easier, coming 4 me? Pulverize, and see how he's flyying, walk arout 2 headbutt him at the wall, antoher stun, with autoattack he should have already not much HP, he will try to run away, then u should leave him, u r a tank/support, kills don't matter 2 you.
If he pops ulti and try to kill u, pup ur ulti, use E, exhaust him, and kill *******.

Srsly, what is 4 secs immortal? He is then immortal, but not immune to dmg, if he is chasing u with his ulti and 0 hp, run, he trying to spin 2 u? when he is spinning, change ur direction. He Shouted at u? Well, it depends what char u play and think by urself how u can counter his shout, with olaf axe is enough, with ali puverize, with kassa he can't shout cuz he is silenced >.>

Rewision

29-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qe Patetyczny View Post
There is a way t kill him as kassa
Rift him, exhaust, nether blade, silence and he cannot pop his undying rage up ;d
Tryndamere can activate his ult always. In silences, suppresses, stuns etc. Always.

Qe Patetyczny

29-09-2011

While stunned he can, while silenced, he cannot. trust me, he was my main, and even now when i'm facing trynda in dominion he just die when i silence him. So i think they didn't change it, cuz it's a way i simply kill him.

ShAdooZz

29-09-2011

he pops his ulti at 1hp ? run around so he cant hit u and when his ulti stops *****slap that mfcker

Rewision

29-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qe Patetyczny View Post
While stunned he can, while silenced, he cannot. trust me, he was my main, and even now when i'm facing trynda in dominion he just die when i silence him. So i think they didn't change it, cuz it's a way i simply kill him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQPjIpAiF_Q

Ohh what is that?! Oh NO HE DIDN'T! Gosh, that Tryndamere MUST be hacking!

NigX

29-09-2011

I just think that all there need' is that when do the ulti will remove all Furry and gain only 50% Furry taht will do that after the heal isent that high. And a time nerf will be on its place (3sec/3,5sec/4sec)