How to get team spirit anivia???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oskarttooss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-09-2011

ok this is just wierd. i bought anvia and my favourite skin was team spirit anivia, i buy RP go to store and BOOM... no team spirit anivia!
same is with jarvan than victorius skin. i know its kind of new but i think we should get the skin for rp -.-"

PS: i dont know if this thread is already started so is it is plz give me a link ;P
and is it something like riot girl tristana or unchained alistair???

WoolySantaBoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-09-2011

Victourious Jarvan was to those who got gold or was it platinium even? In ranked - iirc.

And I think that Anivia was in a tournament or something.

Blizzinam

27-09-2011

Team Spirit Anivia was available during the winter olympics and only then.

Snaggbash

27-09-2011

There are some skins you may only obtain during certain events, such as conventions and holidays.
The Jarman skin was given tho those who had reached a high elo in ranked, I do not know the story behing team spirit Anivia though...

Durugai

27-09-2011

Limited event/special skins should remain so, funny how all the skins available at european conventions are buyable, while those from American ones are not.......
OT:
There are quiet a few skins that are no longer available in the store (christmas and halloween ones being the most noticable ones.). I would recommend always checking the store if a skin is still available BEFORE getting the RP (also to check the prise of it so you dont buy way too many RP).

Skeezo

27-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durugai View Post
Limited event/special skins should remain so, funny how all the skins available at european conventions are buyable, while those from American ones are not.......
OT:
There are quiet a few skins that are no longer available in the store (christmas and halloween ones being the most noticable ones.). I would recommend always checking the store if a skin is still available BEFORE getting the RP (also to check the prise of it so you dont buy way too many RP).
actually halloween skins will be made available again in halloween, seein as lolypopy was available in halloween 2010 and it was made before

HotshotFiFi

27-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xervensa View Post
actually halloween skins will be made available again in halloween,
Nope, new skins will be for this years halloween.

pwx

27-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAvs View Post
Nope, new skins will be for this years halloween.
this'n'that