When do you become "Pro"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meatwadsprite

26-09-2011

Now im becoming better in LoL and my last score with nasus was 22 4 8 i think or something like that
So I want to know how close i am to becoming pro

DeNio8wXristo

26-09-2011

You become pro when even your defeats picture you having a positive score like 7/3/8 or something like that without stealing and with consistency.

RLn Vanquish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-09-2011

It depends on how you define pro. Do you mean pro as in a really good player or pro in competetive playing (with team)?

But tbh you're not pro before you've got a good elo rating and a lot of experience. (a couple thousand games doesn't make you pro, but you are for sure a good player)

jarmaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-09-2011

per definition you are pro when you make a living from playing LoL, so unless you/your team are among top 10-20 you should not consider yourself pro

Rosewind

26-09-2011

It depends on how you define pro. If you earn by playing LoL most people would probably call you pro but pro as compliment is very subjective. If you have very high elo or succeed in the various tournaments some might think that you are pro. The title of pro is too subjective to be really taken very seriously. Maybe you should establish a more concrete goal like gaining a certain elo or participating in a tournament?

meatwadsprite

26-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewind View Post
It depends on how you define pro. If you earn by playing LoL most people would probably call you pro but pro as compliment is very subjective. If you have very high elo or succeed in the various tournaments some might think that you are pro. The title of pro is too subjective to be really taken very seriously. Maybe you should establish a more concrete goal like gaining a certain elo or participating in a tournament?
Im lvl 12 so i dont have ranked yet but i sure do get alot of compliments that im good gamer

Shukaze

26-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatwadsprite View Post
Im lvl 12 so i dont have ranked yet but i sure do get alot of compliments that im good gamer
*facepalm*

elmihnito

26-09-2011

Score doesen't matter.

FinnishForce

26-09-2011

You are pro when you are at 4000 elo and either play super good or just completely fail.

Eruner7

26-09-2011

its all about skill and knowledge, not stats