EU NE best server?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

srbKiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-09-2011

Since EU Split I haven't experienced :
Server down ( only happened 1 time)
Login Quene
(I heard EU West has login quenes and is more down that NE.....)

About Russians:
OFCOURSE they won't comunicate and play with you if you are racist.....
Played around 10-15 games with whole russian team, lost 3-4....

herrDoom

23-09-2011

Eh, yeah.. truth is since I have an acc I don't actually use on EU West anymore, EUNE is actually better.. in both terms of community wise and simply stability. Can't believe my "friend" transferred to EU West, they're worse than they are here. (Each match you'd get teammates who don't have a CLUE what they're doing. 25 minutes in and they were still laning..)

ishALKE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-09-2011

EUNE The best

srbKiller

23-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKasmra View Post
Eh, yeah.. truth is since I have an acc I don't actually use on EU West anymore, EUNE is actually better.. in both terms of community wise and simply stability. Can't believe my "friend" transferred to EU West, they're worse than they are here. (Each match you'd get teammates who don't have a CLUE what they're doing. 25 minutes in and they were still laning..)
yea and about EU West and US
I hate when they say like "KS NOOOOOOOB"
It's team game lol

HMHS8

23-09-2011

We dont have queues but it's because nordic + east have 2x less ranked players. Almost all competitive players play on West, so it's some kind of trade between server stability and quality of competition.

Maleko

23-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbKiller View Post
yea and about EU West and US
I hate when they say like "KS NOOOOOOOB"
It's team game lol
I agree. You rarely see someone on EU NE yell for KS. Even if someone yells it, they yell it as a joke.

Papa Impy

23-09-2011

We are slowly climbing to the top!

TheTrueLight

23-09-2011

the other day the west server had 2 hours queue.. i think eu/ne is the best right now

pelgr0

23-09-2011

YES MAN! So true. :b

SkinAndBones

23-09-2011

Of course EU NE is da best, all eastern haters moved to west ;D Those qq/rage threads did good job.