Gragas or Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JJJgreen

22-09-2011

Any comment will be appreciated : ) help me decide what to buy next

Gamezfan

22-09-2011

Ask yourself: Would I want a drunk barrel roller with EPIC ult when used right, or a teleporting Void-Darth Vader?

soulMTN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-09-2011

Gragas is like garen, fullap, and hard to kill coz his W,

And kass is a great champ, so op in good hands...

Well, I said gragas, is very nuke champs, most usefull champ in teamfights

Venachar

22-09-2011

Gragas have a great harass that can be hard to avoid if not used to it, it also got good range so you can stand behind walls and take kills or severely hurt enemy whit it if they ain’t careful. Hiss body slam is awesome for securing ganks or running away. It slows so make gank easy, but its range and low CD make it like a secondary flash you can spam, if u learn to use it you get super hard to kill if careful. His W in tandem whit his passive make him strong sustained in lane, he can regain a lot of mana and hp thus stay longer than most other chars, and due to harass can force others to leave well b4 he needs 2. his ult is also game changing and can be used for ganks, tossing enemy into u and rest of team away but also to perhaps knock tanks and a few enemy over a wall and then leave a few left to be ganked. It can also be used for escape if you toss it so enemy fly away from u or team mates, making escaping more easy. Easy to **** up thought when new, so keep that in mind and don't give up, its well worth learning.

Kassadin is a AP assassin, his silence and slow usually take of huge amount of HP if good items are used, he also can pick of squishy and get away whit ult easy enough. If you play him it will be a lot of roaming gand ganking, I cant tell u much about him as I don’t use him a whole lot, but he is great fun rewarding if you are good, punishing while u ain’t, worth learning and getting thought.

CDfire

22-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJgreen View Post
Any comment will be appreciated : ) help me decide what to buy next
just wait for them to show free next week - play both - make the decision based on your epic feelings

CookieBOMB

22-09-2011

I would recommend u to take the fat guy . He is freakin awesome . Best mid laner imo ( have beaten any other possible mid laner with him ) , deals ridiculous dmg and a right ulti can be gamebreaking.

JJJgreen

22-09-2011

bought Gragas! He is really fun to play : ) thx for the response!

LeRri

22-09-2011

kassadin cool dmg and cc

W1tchfind3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-09-2011

Kassadin for pure awesome feeling while playing him and ofc now prevoid skin will be cheaper so I would go for Kassadin.

JK, but I would still go for him because of his mobility (ultimate) and huge burst that will kill any squishy mages like Veigar, Karthus...

Phyrano

22-09-2011

think u should buy kassadin since he is better now