What's the diffrence between Blind Pick and Draft Pick? HELP! :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McFozan

20-09-2011

Hello, so i am back to league of legends after 7 days. (EUNE Btw) and i see something Called Blind Pick? what is it please help me i want to try and play it but i am afraid that i will make the team lose cuz i dont know the rulez

waiting for the responses!

EDIT: and please tell me what's the Draft Pick too ! xD

Zentsugi

20-09-2011

Blind pick is what you always played during normal play. You can't see what your opponents pick etc.

The new thing is Draft pick which until now was available only in Ranked Games. Basically in Draft pick:

1) The first players from both teams ban 2 champions each (the first one bans 1 then the other bans 2 and you ban 1 again or vice versa)

2) You pick with turns. Like the bans you pick in a 1-2-2-1 fashion. The first team picks 1 champ and then the enemy 2 and then the other team 2 and so on.

3) You can see your opponents' champion picks. Something like DotA, you can see what the enemy team picked (but you can't see summoner names or spells).

4) You can't pick the same hero as an enemy summoner (if an enemy picks Annie for example, you won't be able to pick her).

5) You can switch your champion with one of your teammate's (to help get some good champion first). In short if one summoner on your team wants master yi and you're afreaid someone else might pick him first, you can pick him instead, and then have him pick a champion of your choice and switch champions after that.

6) You also hear different background music during picks (which is kinda cool ).

I hope I didn't forget anything

McFozan

20-09-2011

Oh thanks <3

Zentsugi

20-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFozan View Post
Oh thanks <3
No problem.

Czdevil

28-11-2011

I have a question !
Are the IP which we won when win the game at blind pick are same or draft pick gives more ?

EmoM6mmi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-12-2011

they are pretty much same imo. but u have to wait much longer draft game than blind. And in draft i think is pretty much like ranked , u just have to know how to play every class ( if im rite) like solo top , mid jungler support and so on

Bacri

17-12-2012

I tried playing DM yesterday and waited in que for more than 10 minutes.( i am lvl 16)

How much do you have to w8 on average???

Well Played

17-12-2012

The average waiting time depends on the time you tried to find teammates. It is always a different number and is calculated based on the number of players in queue and the time intervals between their searches for other players (Entirely speculation, not based on any facts) The average waiting time is displayed below the time you have already been waiting on the top of the client.

gazda23

22-10-2014

Who Play on EUNE ?

Fobos531

22-10-2014

Greetings gazda23,

Is that a troll question? A LOT of players play on EUNE.

Regards,
Fobos531