RADS Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grim182

20-09-2011

Hiya!

I'm experiencing a problem when i'm launching League of Legends.I'm getting the RADS error.The thing is I tried every solutions covered in the forums and by Riot(port forwarding, ipconfig/release, disable windows firewall, made LoL folder an exclusion on Avast and also disabled the router firewall) but still I got the RADS Error.Finally i thought i should reinstall LoL.And i did...And the prob still remains...The only thing i didn't try is unistalling Avast.It's weird though cause 4 hours ago i logged in just fine to see if the queues for ranked were up and logged out...And then 4 hours later RADS Error...

Any ideas? A red would be great tbh!

Gorg0nzola

20-09-2011

I got the exact same problem. RADS error that i have no internet connection or firewall blocks the connection. The weird thing is that i didn't do ANYTHING else on my pc apart from playing lol the last day and now i got this problem after the maintenance. I tried all the this like you said man and nothing happened. Btw i uninstaled lol and the link to download the game again is broken!!! FFS!!!
Plz fix this **** and watch the forums!!!

SonicSlincer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-09-2011

Click Support in the site. After that create acc to log in the support site. Click Submit a Request and fill it AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! share your 2 files
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\rads_lol_launcher.log
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\rads_user_kernel.log
Read this too and share this file too
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...stic-or-dxdiag
Riot Support team will see your request asap and they will answer you when they find solution of the problem.

Gorg0nzola

20-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSlincer View Post
Click Support in the site. After that create acc to log in the support site. Click Submit a Request and fill it AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! share your 2 files
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\rads_lol_launcher.log
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\rads_user_kernel.log
Read this too and share this file too
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...stic-or-dxdiag
Riot Support team will see your request asap and they will answer you when they find solution of the problem.
there is only one file this one: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\rads_user_kernel.log
and in it it says only that it can't connect to the and to check the logs. there are no more logs.

DinwPono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorg0nzola View Post
I got the exact same problem. RADS error that i have no internet connection or firewall blocks the connection. The weird thing is that i didn't do ANYTHING else on my pc apart from playing lol the last day and now i got this problem after the maintenance. I tried all the this like you said man and nothing happened. Btw i uninstaled lol and the link to download the game again is broken!!! FFS!!!
Plz fix this **** and watch the forums!!!
Same thing i was loged in last night for up to 2:35 CEST before the maintenance and now that happens.

grim182

20-09-2011

Well seems it fixed itself just as suddenly as the problem appeared...Downloading patches atm

KrossDemon

09-07-2012

I had this problem too, so I uninstall it and than installed it again. But after I installed i didn't start the game. Instead I restarted my computer and when I started the game I ran properly. Try it. It works!!!

DurzalEUNE

09-07-2012

Hey grim182,

Try to lauch league of legends with admin right, it should fix the problem for you

Regards,
Durzal