PVP.net Patcher Kernel is not responding!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tasosZz

20-09-2011

I've tried to launch the game today but the logo of LoL appeared in my desktop's screen and never saw the game launcher! If I click on the logo "PVP.net Patcher Kernel in not responding" and If I wait for 3-4 mins "RADS error, please check the logs for more information" I re-installed the game but nothing changed

Selpher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-09-2011

press launch from administrator. It will help for now. But it is big problem =\ Wait for Riot...

Binnary

20-09-2011

got same error as well....
lol.launcher.admin.exe and lol.launcher.exe after w8ing for like 15 minutes give this error
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/87/captureeyy.png

Firewall isnt blocking the game and my connection is ok as you can see....
Also the launcher started normally on the morning around 8'o clock EET and i have restarted my PC.

Gorg0nzola

20-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binnary View Post
got same error as well....
lol.launcher.admin.exe and lol.launcher.exe after w8ing for like 15 minutes give this error
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/87/captureeyy.png

Firewall isnt blocking the game and my connection is ok as you can see....
Also the launcher started normally on the morning around 8'o clock EET and i have restarted my PC.
i got the exact same problem. closed firewall, reseted my modem, reinstalled game, nothing helped.. and btw the link to download the game is DOWN fix it plz

retardgraphics

20-09-2011

Me too. Tried everything, I just sent a report to the support page.
Hope they fix it :\

DinwPono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorg0nzola View Post
i got the exact same problem. closed firewall, reseted my modem, reinstalled game, nothing helped.. and btw the link to download the game is DOWN fix it plz
Yeah, several times thought, some people can download the game but these are the ones who didnt have the RADS error to begin with.

Zentsugi

20-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinwPono View Post
Yeah, several times thought, some people can download the game but these are the ones who didnt have the RADS error to begin with.
When did you get the RADS error anyway? I got it after a power outage forced my pc to shut down. What about the people playing at the time then?

tasosZz

20-09-2011

still no help from riot :/

ClientFTW

Recruiter

19-10-2012

guys , i think i can help u i just klick on my pc to solution problem automatick i w8ed 2 min and its done
.if u using windows 7 u can repair it .