Best champion for solo at low levels?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anoligarh

18-09-2011

Hi! I started playing LoL about 2 and a half weeks ago. I bought 6 champions, each costing 1350 IP, so i wasted my IP at each occasion. Currently i have: Singed, Yi, TF, Tryndamere, Poppy, Tristana (from facebook), Kayle (Could someone tell me how did this guy appear in my list? I'm sure i didn't buy him), and Warwick.
Well, anyway, what would be a good champion (that i don't have, and that doesn't cost 450 IP) for low levels solo?
And who's the best AD champion? I just want your oppinion on who is the closest to being the best or the most fun to play Champion, please don't say "There is no such thing as the best champion". Thanks.

Tatsuyaki

18-09-2011

What do you mean by "solo"? Solo queue or solo top lane?

The Kayle one was free if you played 10 games before Season One ended.

Anoligarh

18-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuyaki View Post
What do you mean by "solo"? Solo queue or solo top lane?

The Kayle one was free if you played 10 games before Season One ended.
Ahh, sorry, i meant solo Queue

KainMaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoligarh View Post
Hi! I started playing LoL about 2 and a half weeks ago. I bought 6 champions, each costing 1350 IP, so i wasted my IP at each occasion. Currently i have: Singed, Yi, TF, Tryndamere, Poppy, Tristana (from facebook), Kayle (Could someone tell me how did this guy appear in my list? I'm sure i didn't buy him), and Warwick.
Well, anyway, what would be a good champion (that i don't have, and that doesn't cost 450 IP) for low levels solo?
And who's the best AD champion? I just want your oppinion on who is the closest to being the best or the most fun to play Champion, please don't say "There is no such thing as the best champion". Thanks.
You got Kayle for playing 10 games (any kind) during Season 1.

Best champion for solo queue: Depends on what your team need.
If they need a support, Morgana (1350) is a viable option. Malphite and Amumu if you need a tank (1350 each).
AP carry, Annie (450), AD carry Ashe (450).
Just some easy-to-use champions that's usually highly useful in solo queue.

llNightmare

18-09-2011

i would say mordekaiser is your man , he can farm anything easily and can count like 2 heros if he is well played

ZeTaron

18-09-2011

Garen, silence spin win...
It's so easy to get fed, when your enemy doesn't know what they are doing, you will feal like cheating.

Anoligarh

18-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KainMaster View Post
You got Kayle for playing 10 games (any kind) during Season 1.

Best champion for solo queue: Depends on what your team need.
If they need a support, Morgana (1350) is a viable option. Malphite and Amumu if you need a tank (1350 each).
AP carry, Annie (450), AD carry Ashe (450).
Just some easy-to-use champions that's usually highly useful in solo queue.
Thank you, your suggestions are good.

Waiting for more.

TheSmokingLizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-09-2011

For Ranged AD champs its the usual Ashe, MF and Cait. I find those mostly played at the moment, but Ezrael is popping up more.

For Melee AD champs i only see Garen now but there is still Irelia, Jarvan, GP and Lee sin.

And Kayle is a female

Anoligarh

18-09-2011

Bump

Scrmr

18-09-2011

If u mean that u want to win games alone: Trynd, master yi, cos in low levels noone buys armor( even if they do buy arm.pen.) Tristana and poppy could win u games too. in other words u need to play carry, so u deal lots of damage and kill everybody. Though in the end it all goes on how good player is, not champ.