[Game Mode]Find the Teemo!

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightwalker11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-09-2011

*NEW RULE (on request of Neurodrone) - KILLING ALLOWED WHEN CHASING TEEMO(This includes Teemo being able to fight back)Chasing means when the player is strictly chasing teemo, the moment he turns back, its not allowed any more.

EDIT: I encourage you guys to join the chatroom and host another game! we cant all fit into 1
I MADE A CHATROOM: "Find Teemo"[ - Join it to queue up! - priority #1 - keep this chatroom up!

Hello summoners,
I am Nightwalker the 11th and this is Find The Teemo.

So the game is based on Catch The Teemo mode, but I kinda much revamped the rules completely. The map is 5vs5 Summoners Rift with 10 players.

So the characters:

Teemo: Both teams will have one Teemo player, Teemo is allowed to buy all items and hide anywhere in the jungle, be it your side or enemies side. If someone finds Teemo, Teemo can fight back, he has to run and run, Teemo can be healed and he can heal himself, exhaust the enemies, flash, do whatever he wants to, to escape.
However, he cant cross any lanes when being chased. He can only cross the mid place of mid lane
Teemo cant hide in lanes or base. it would be unfair.

Teams: You can pick any character and any summoner spell you want to.(CV allowed)
The best are those with stealth detection. BOTH TEAMS HAVE 1 PLAYER WHO IS THE ORACLE HOLDER. So only 1 Oracle per team. The chasers can only buy any sort of boots, 1 oracle and countless wards. You are not allowed to lvl up or jungle for xp and gold.
You are allowed to kill Teemo at any time and other players when CHASING TEEMO!
So yeah, you run around, searching for teemo.
You can use spells and exhaust on players who are chasing teemo, you can also heal and help teemo.

EDIT: 2 new rules - Traps are not allowed! (Cait, Shaco, Maokai, Nidalee,TEEMO MUSHROOMS)
; Crossing mid lane when chased is allowed!!!!

So, when the game starts, both Teemo's will have time to hide until 1.30. After 1 Teemo dies, all players but the non-dead Teemo have to port back to base. Then, the Teemo who died, has 45 seconds to hide, then the search begins again.
Game lasts until 20 minutes, losing team has to surrender.

So far, the game mode has recieved very positive feedback from players.
I have hosted 7 games so far, which of 1 went awry.

So, summoners, what are you waiting for, GO CATCH SOME TEEMO'S!!

EDIT: A rules list for Find The Teemo on Crystal Scar!!! http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=367037

A Detailed rules list by Nephos:http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...hp?t=364073P.S

Its fun and all like it! its epic!!! Add me for friend if you want a chance to get into 1 game or host 1 yourself!

NeoRush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-09-2011

This sounds fun +1

VinnMauS

18-09-2011

add me ingame "vinnmaus" so i can try it out with u guys ,sounds fun

SnaiLzD

18-09-2011

i sent you a friends request, i want to play this x)

1M4d

18-09-2011

FrozenRemains

18-09-2011

wanna play Add plox

Nightwalker11

18-09-2011

I will be hosting some games in an hour

Daansjoe

18-09-2011

night, ill add you and i want to join the game later

PEACEFR0G

18-09-2011

I want to join too

PeaceFroggerXY

18-09-2011

I will add u in game pal, that sounds so funny ! =]

12345 ... 7