Is Olaf good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TemplarOmega

16-09-2011

Is Olaf good?

I mean i know hes good only jungler and still is he viable? He got a tiny buff last patch but idk.

And also can he jungle without runes? Coz if he cant il be buying a rune page also.

ImKilaya

16-09-2011

Well, not sure if he can jungle without runes, runes always speed things up, and make them easier.
But yes, he is viable, very fast, safe and reliable jungler. Great late game, great anti-carry. His ganks are not so good, but if you hit with axe it's ok ;]

The Moki

Master Recruiter

16-09-2011

Just played him for first time after 3 months, finished 8-2-10 against solid team.

He is pretty solid, his only problem is relatively mediocre early-mid game, on lategame, he becomes unstoppable machine. Thing is, games are often decided before late-game, which sucks.

Jungling without runes is almost impossible. I tried jungling him back on level 20, and it was pretty awful. Now with runes, (ArPen, Armor, Blueofchoice, PhysDmg) I go thought jungle easily without pots (starting with Scelpter).

All runes you need thought are probably ArPen/Armor to do well, and both are 200 IP, so that's pretty cheap.

I'd say try him out!

Menoen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-09-2011

Olaf is my favorite jungle and yes he is really viable. His strength is late game though. When jungling pick skills sequence WQWEE this gives you great lvl 5 ganks and even lvl 2 if you get lucky and you can even crack open tanks.
Just be patient and remember that E doesn't use any mana.

Qe Patetyczny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-09-2011

Well, olaf is my main and i do not jungle him, cuz i just don't wanna.. Also playin as a tank i many times get FB on my line, and hold the line without fail. In late game he's even more unstopable.

"You can kill me, but you can't stop me!"

AzKat69

16-09-2011

Olaf is the definition of manly. Buy him at once!

CroLeague EX

16-09-2011

He is good in 1v1,but mostly everybody will just run away from you,he has low MS and no gap closer.If you play tankyAD ur too slow,if you play dps you are too squishy.

Don't get me wrong,check my profile "CroLeague",my last game is won with him,but there are so many other champs who do the job better...

RocketGeky

16-09-2011

test

EnemyFromHel

16-09-2011

Olaf is a freaking VIKING.What else do you want?

dENAA

17-09-2011

hes not viable