How to NEVER play with noobs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SN00KY

12-09-2011

RIOT.... PLEASE !!!!!!!! Do something about your ****ing matchmaking... it's ****ing insane putting me up into a team with guys that almost hit lvl 30... 130 wins ??!?! lol wut ? Is it even possible with those low ip/exp rates ? I guess he has 300 loses...

2nd.... What's with the pro griefing/feeder thing ? Every 3 of 5 games i end up with, from 2 to 3 feeders, and if i've got lucky 1 of them is a leaver...

3rd. YES you CAN fix it... Just put a personal, account, in bound ban system, that way we'll only have to play 1 game with the same ****ers..... rly.. help your community.. we're all tired of drunk Russians that flame when their vodka runs out... rly ????

Fix your ****ing MATCHMAKING SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Having elo in normal games is not enough... i'm ****ing tired of playing with nabz that have 140 wins..... and that have no idea of the game or whatsoever.... **** THIS !!!! FIX IT !!!! Do something.....

Yug0riginal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

lol easy DUDE before u get banned you starting o rage yourself,
just keep reporting them.... unskilledn or wahtever..

i have learned to lose often games cause feeders/leavers ''nabz''

just dont rge to them or hey rage more & they teamplay is f**ked up..

just play for fun....jeez

LoL is the game whit most ragers ever i see..
red alert 2 was like ''yo dude nice strategy well played like it suposed to be ther are ome player here in lol but rarely......

so i downvoted U

SN00KY

12-09-2011

Ofc you will...... LoL is the game with the biggest database of nobos, but so it is with the idiots...

All i want, and not only me, is a personal ban button, click it -> and sleep well with a thought in mind, that you will never have to play with that guy again....... like never, ever.

Yug0riginal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN00KY View Post
Ofc you will...... LoL is the game with the biggest database of nobos, but so it is with the idiots...

All i want, and not only me, is a personal ban button, click it -> and sleep well with a thought in mind, that you will never have to play with that guy again....... like never, ever.
plausible,, but on the other side you canlike ban everyone you dislike even ppl who
Quote:
POWNED
you... & imagine ppl who rage they will ban like adozen ppl a day

Yi Sifo

12-09-2011

I give you a thumbs up, I was about to post much of what you have already said.

This game starts to annoy more then enjoy. It's as you say about 75-80% of the time you will get 1-3 retards, sorry not retards but really really dumb people. I sometimes ask myself if the Chernobyl Accident in 86 is taking effect now.

Some of the players in this game are so heavily stupid it's really mind-blowing, and i try to help them by referring to mobafire and other guide websites but these stupid morons can't seem to get the concept at all.

All I wanna ask of Riot is...

1. Could Nordic please have their own server, I can't stand the analphabets of Eastern Europe

2. Make it so Normal/Ranked game is Language Locked to English, I've had enough of whateverthe****languagetheywrite...

3. Elo is great but try to make it fair people that have recently dinged 30 should not be teamed with people that have played 300+ matches.

4. Make the MATCHING-SYSTEM match fast ISP with Fast ISP and Slow ISP with Slow ISP, I really don't like to wait 15-30 minutes for, that dude with a wireless ISP in an Afghan cave.

5. Do something about reports and remake your tutorial, so it is really a must to do, no other options until you finish the whole tutorial, and if possible make it with symbols because some people do not understand English, so they don't understand **** from what it is telling them.

I'm about to freaking uninstall this game, Just like I did with WoW when all the boons started joining, and ask for free loot.

Henka44

12-09-2011

Inb4 closed thread.

No need to use that amount of !!! and *** in a thread even if you're really mad, cause IF REDs read it, they will just say "Meh" and close the thread.

I agree on some things tho, i dont know if its normals or ranked games you're talking about, but in ranked games Riot should implement some new/better/more system, cause elo doesn't make the MM good, i would love a MM system that combines different factors, like "Normal: Win/loss Ratio check" combined with "Ranked: Win/loss Ratio check" and maybe players amount of champions owned could be used to filter out those 3 won ranked games players we get in our team even tho we may have 200+ won ranked.

To put it simply, we want and need more values/factors in the MM system.

sc0tianuurat

Senior Recruiter

12-09-2011

to riot...an idea...make guilds(special for people that are 30 and dont have team players)...war between guilds...there is a guild master that has the power to give his members ranks(not human but robot, very good, good, medium, acceptable, beginer) to be a guild master you must have (?) amount of votes 1 u fight in the guild for rank...2 you know with what players ur playing with and you wont ask for more from them...3 when you go into battle the computer will give u a team that is near yours(like u got 3 goods and 2 medium........the second team is 3 goods 1 medium 1 beginer.....or something like that) .sooooo....in that case every body will join a guild for better team play....and there will be less idiots crying "i dont have a team, i want to ban everybody"....thx for reading this

Fencsii

12-09-2011

sc0tianuurat, how the hell can you type that?? O.o
Its sounds nice but you know what this would cause right? explanation:
GuildLeaderguy: Send me 30 nude pics of yer 7 year old sister or I make you a newbie rank mofo!!
Guy: WTF??
OtherGuyWithRank: Or your GF that will do!
Guy: WTFWTF?

Its a really really really most likely situation to occour with a system like that. Its a bad idea. Giving power to players or any HUMAN is a bad idea. We all learned where giving power to people went in history lessons in schools im sure.

OP I like the idea of personal ban lists. I have some really bad games myself sometimes, but hell if I stand for leavers, afkers, and trolls just cuz of MM.

T14x

12-09-2011

So you basically want to blacklist all the bad players, so you can only be matched with the good ones? Ezmode much? Anyone can win with a good team. The idea behind soloqueue is managing to win with the team you get, with all the bad and good players there are. Seems to be too much of a challenge for most people though. Futheremore, there already is a game mode where you cant be matched with bad players, its called premade 5v5.

LoLYaHoO

12-09-2011

Yep that's really horrible!!!!!!!
some days im getting noob teams too it during like 3-4 days when i must do first win in co op! :S