Talon or Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bogdanovic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

Is Talon good at something or should i just wait and buy Riven

Gligamesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

Personally I'm waiting for Riven. Energy, ranged harass, mobility and a stun. All these things are in favour of Riven. However in the end it's a matter of finding a champ that fits your playstyle so who knows what's good.

BananaNasty

09-09-2011

im waiting for Riven to ...i've played Talon he is to much of a Glasscannon for me ...but if you play him good he can be very annoying

AleksiUrsin

10-09-2011

Talon = Assassin nuker, if you like to do a 3-4 hit combo and destroy enemy team squishies

Riven = Seems to be a viable Bruiser melee who could solo top and chase ( Somehow reminds me of irelia )

L0rentz

10-09-2011

Talon is good, if you know how to play him. And learning that will take a while. But when you learn how to play him and have a good team he will pwn.

I'd wait for Riven, tho'. Talon wasn't really worth the 6300, imo.

BananaNasty

10-09-2011

Talon was realy more of a 4800 champ if u ask me ...
Riven gona be my new Irelia :$...hope she will have some good skins

Salril

10-09-2011

Talon was worth 6300 man.
He is perfect assassin but he is highly teamdepended. If your team suck and they dont know what to do, you will fail because you will not have chance even to attack...

But I would wait for Riven, at least to see how she works. I love combo system and she was projected as "combo" attack champion so ... Im quite excited

stePhul

29-11-2011

pls help me who to buy Talon or Riven ??

Salril

29-11-2011

Talon ....

Riven is .. strange. While being probably one of the strongest melees (but still not strongest). she has absolutely no chance against ranged champions.