Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

PVP.Net Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beyond Feedlike

Even though i have seen many reports about launcher problems and even more threads giving out information on how to fix them, i do not think i have seen any about the one i am experiencing now.

So basically even though the client remains open there is a second LoL window that pops up and says "PVP.Net Error" and underneath "Oops, PVP.Net has encountered a problem. Sorry about that."

When it happens just when i open the launcher, i only have reopen it.. but it happens many times each day so sometimes it occurs when i am in the character selection. In this occasion the time vanishes, i cannot change my runes, mastery page and if i wait too much the game starts without me knowing it. So what i have learned to do is after 1-2 minutes i close the launcher , reopen it and reconnect and then i can normally playing.

The problem is:
- I am losing too much time of gameplay (sometimes i log in at 4th-5th minute).
- I am not aware of the game starting when the bug occurs so i can start a game with random-ed hero.
- In ranked games due to the time that is needed for my turn to come (when i am not a captain) , i cannot pick the character.
I have attached an image. I would appreciate some help, even a link about a thread that could help.
(By the way my PC is more than fine and so is my internet connection. I have also port-forwarded every single port that is needed by League of Legends)
Love y'all