Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If you are not new/helping new players, you WILL be banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KratosAlvarez

11-24-2011

It's automatically under your avatar.

f0resTfiRe

Recruiter

12-21-2011

Can anyone help me.I have a good idea for a new champions,where can i send it.And by the way besides the drawing,and skills what do i need to send.

Lavranzo

12-24-2011

I sucked the first 20 levels - I'm lvl 21 XD -
I they say something evil to you as calling you a noob ," just say yes, I am a noob, what you gonna do?"
I love when they rage-quit after I say something like that XD

su85

12-26-2011

I'm lvl 25 summoner atm and have big patience with newbies and its rare if i blame somebody. However i find myself often in situations when i am blamed for something. (Ye i still have to learn things.) I dont mute just warn 1st, but if the person (and usually my mates) wont stop and start to flame and insult then it ends in a report. I can't tell how much reports i make per day. (MUCH)

I can only hope that Riot reads those emails and block them for a few day to think on their behaviour next time.

As it was mentioned in a previous post, not the newbies ruins the game, the flamers and haters do that.

PS.: Personally i would block those persons as well who have his/her 1st word saying "noob". (sry for my eng.)

kenjalo

12-29-2011

Hi I am from Croatia,my friends and me was wondering when will we can buy Riot Points from Paymobile?Sorry for my English

JbaKe

01-08-2012

Please can someone help me ?
When i win in ranked it says that i get +12 rank . But when i go to my account it only give +2 please can u help me ?

Monkey Noodle

01-08-2012

Quote:
Hero997:
a message to phreak:dude make a spotlight about basic gameplay for all the newbies out there,i know that there are tutorials but its easier to listen to you then to the announcer who sound like t 1000
thank you

That's a pretty good idea, since you've done a Dominion mode spotlight, you could do the same for SR and TT. Because at lower levels, the same mistake is made over and over again. As I watch my lvl 5 friends, they DON'T STAY BEHIND THEIR MINIONS and that just ruins them. So that would be really nice to point out in a spotlight (if you ever make one ;D) .

PRO Bloodystyle

01-14-2012

i hate when i play solo 5 vs 5 and my team sucks

TouyaHattorri

01-20-2012

Hello , I'm a fairly experienced player ,but only in the fields of justice, not in menu interface , whenever i win a game there is always a grey IP boost that says that i havn't enabled it. May I be informed from where that Boost can be enabled ^^.Thank you~!

WA Warcow

01-23-2012

Quote:
thepitdk:
just play vs bot

That's pretty hard, becouse you can't experience the real Game by just playing against bots...