Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If you are not new/helping new players, you WILL be banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathore

10-18-2011

If you press the tab button during a match,a screen appears with the players and scores.Next to each player(except yourself) is a circular button with a little chat box bubble.If you press the button,that player becomes muted and you can't read what he writes.You can do the same thing by writing /mute "name" for example /mute Deathore .So if someone is cursing you can just mute him.I sometimes mute the enemy team from the start of the game, because i'm bored of flamers,trolls etc.

Furthermore if someone flames you you can report him.After the end of each match,a screen with player statistics is shown.Next to each player there is a red exclamation mark button.By pressing that button you can report that player for negative behaviors.Lvl 30 players and riot can punish him through the tribunal system,if he was indeed cursing and having a negative behavior.

Last but not least, try to play some games without your level 30 friends.If a level 30 player and a level 5 player enter a match,they battle against level 15-20 players.So the level 5 player fights against more difficult opponents while the level 30 player fights against easier ones. In order to play some balanced games against players of your level you need try playing some games without your level 30 friends or playing with some friends of your level.

Try playing against bots if you are new.It can help you get the hang of the game.Also there are guides for the items and strategies needed to play a hero better.There are some on this site, but the most popular ones are on mobafire,you can check it out.

Kellouric

10-28-2011

I´m lvl 26 or so, and i can´t write in general discussion !

Ace2alf

11-06-2011

Im no pro or anything but i play above average most of the time. For me it is not the unskilled player that ruins a game, its the flamers and trolls ect. I don't mind helping a new player out with builds and strategy, we were all noobs once try to remember that.

In my opinion every single person breaking the summoners code - which they have agreed to abide by, should be punished in some way.

NeSkBuK

11-06-2011

можно вернуть героев?

gagerid

11-07-2011

Sorry but if you are weak you will always encounter flamers.. I dont think newbies get flamers on low lvl games.. But flaming in ranked that's normal.. Lol if you are bad or unskilled player just dont sing ranked.. You know dozen of good players are stuck in Elo hell bcuz of bad players.. And to encounter a good players you must get 1600-700 elo otherwise there will always be noobs.. So i would say flaming newbies is bad.. But flaming ppl on ranked that's normal for me

wh1tey

Recruiter

11-07-2011

I agree

Krieg

11-15-2011

Just as MoogV mentioned.Do not forget that League of Legends has quite a big community and most likely you might face people who are negative towards you. Ignore the ones who are abusive to you and try to have a temper towards the ones newer than you. After all, its the game and the game mechanics that we like, sometimes, people have a bad day and stuff so don't mind them. In case ofcourse they cross the line, report them. Also there are many guides around and streams of competitive players so you can get a better idea.
Last but not least, summoners who caped the levels are more likely to be "newbies" than the new players.
I hope I helped by a tiny bit,good luck and have fun playing the game

dario9322

11-22-2011

hi a have a problem .I got the ban and do not know why.

NINJA OMG

Recruiter

11-22-2011

How to set picture under username ?

NINJA OMG

Recruiter

11-22-2011

I have referals, how to set Forum Title - "Recruiter" ???