Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If you are not new/helping new players, you WILL be banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBugarishan

05-27-2014

Why when i try to buy skin only time out ?

Feed My ADC

07-06-2014

http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!

DryWet

07-14-2014

Don't go to the "free rp" or "free skins" sites, it's a scam to take away your account.
There's no such skin/rp generator guys

OverTheLimit333

Recruiter

09-21-2014

Ammm for all newbies.
Try to play at the begining only with a champ witch u like.And after that u play better with him try more champs.And more and more.This worked for me.Good Luck and Have Fun

adiscelimovic

09-26-2014

fuuck admin's mother, idiots, retards.....

IS12090e29ad666d

09-26-2014

test

ZyzioKLK

09-29-2014

xd

DaRkSouL231

10-01-2014

i have one big Problem. i referone Frined and he went 10 lvl. now i got reward but what is this mean? <<Recruiter Forum Title and Badge>>

elgarsartis

01-13-2015

Quote:
DaRkSouL231:
i have one big Problem. i referone Frined and he went 10 lvl. now i got reward but what is this mean? <<Recruiter Forum Title and Badge>>

it only means that people will know by looking at your profile that you have recruited someone, it doesn't benefit you in any significant way.

AstroPug

01-13-2015

Why do we need to pay to have Riot Points? Does Riot need money to pay the Servers or are they just greedy? (I have nothing againts Riot I am just curious)