Who is that legendary Jesse Perring?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blodwynn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-08-2011

I've found this thread at NA.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=14761
The original post and the replies are quite funny, but still... who is he actually? Somewhere i read that he is/was working at the customer service but im not sure about that.
And with the most importance: why and how did he become so "legendary"? what did he do?

Any ideas/tips?

Fluviu

30-08-2011

Jesse Perring, as far as i know, is one of the Rioters, and that reference in Lee Sinīs ultimate was a joke that evolved into a legend

Fa1l3n R1pp3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-08-2011

*GAAAAASSSSP*
YOU SHALL BE SMITED FOR YOUR IGNORANCE BY THE ALMIGHTY JESSE PERRING

JESSE PERRING IS THE MOST LEGENDARY LEGEND OF THE LEGENDS
ALMIGHTIEST OF THE ALMIGHTY
ALFA AND OMEGA
HE IS EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

DO NOT
I SAID DO NOT
FORGET THAT

that will be all
Long Live Jesse Perring

bornap

30-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluviu View Post
and that reference in Lee Sinīs ultimate was a joke that evolved into a legend
I didn't played with Lee Sin, so... What does he say?

Frekser

30-08-2011

"This move was taught to him by the legendary Jesse Perring"

Apparently, Perring never dies. Phreak killed him though in Ezrreal spotlight.

Kknewkles

30-08-2011

He's no one. Shushei is the living legend atm.

Nixodrius

30-08-2011

He invented oxygen...Yes he is that awesome. Legend among rioters and customer service. Because of his awesomness he is restricted to investigate and resolve some of the player's requests (If he would be allowed to fix all problems of humanity, the earth will be way too perfect and because of this we wouldn't have any goal in our lives)

Blodwynn

31-08-2011

oh well, probably i will burn in hell for starting a thread like this...i see now i have to obey :|

Ardor2005

31-08-2011

lol

Who else besides me can claim to have played a game with him? (ARAM with Rioters a couple of days ago.. *mm*)

Sephirotica

Recruiter

31-08-2011

There are numerous tales of who Jesse Perring is, the one that is most believable is that he came on earth in that meteor that supposedly killed the dinosaurs and caused the second ice age. Ofc, we all know that it was Jesse Perring who killed the dinosaurs himself for food and than froze the earth to use it as a giant freezer, can't have all that meat go bad on ya.
He is the man who invented god and than resurrected Jesus to make it all more believable. He was the first known emperor of Rome and the father of Napoleon. He is the man that gutted Jack the Ripper and *****slapped King Kong. Even Freddy Krueger has nightmares about Jesse Perring. He is the man that made Michael Jackson lose color at the sight of him.
Heck, even Obama was Chinese until Jesse Perring decided USA could use a black president.

Right now he is taking a break from ruling the world and making your decisions for you by working at Riot customer support. Or is he...