Region transfer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phamtastic

27-08-2011

Is it somehow possible to move ones account from one region to the other?

I am currently on the Nordic & East region, and I am getting really fed up now playing 3/4 games, with polish and russian people, who does nothing but goes around ****ing things up, laughing in their own language.

It is really getting to me, not being able to communicate with your team, cos noone in this region speaks english, and those who does are 12 year old swedish trolls, who does nothing but ruin the game for everyone and then laugh about it.

I wish to play on the western region, where I can hopefully play with some players, who is actually capable of speaking english, or at the very least, understanding it.

Is there any way to move over, paid or free? Or am I stuck on this hellhole.

Juliusz Cezar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-08-2011

Yeah, just open store and enter to "Other" bookmark. There will be EU West transfer.

Good Bye, My friend

And its for 0 RP :P

Phamtastic

28-08-2011

Why is it free for me, but costs 2600 RP for my friend?

KamikazeCr0

15-09-2011

i transfered to west and i want to go back on east but i dont have 2600 ip i think that shouldnt be pay option please riot transfer my account back

Optimystique

15-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phamtastic View Post
Why is it free for me, but costs 2600 RP for my friend?
Mybe he already transfered from the other server and wants to go back? Or created the account after the split?

Meniferun

11-09-2013

Quick question. Does Transfering to other region means losing your current league track? Do you have to climb once again from silver league up or do you keep your score?