solution! Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXBlademasterXX

27-08-2011

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

Hi i get this error when trying to logg in. i have tried to re install league of legends, sync the clock, add lol client to firewall, turn firewall off, turn avg anti virus off, tried to turn them both off, uppdate my windows nothing works still the same error message.

I dont know what more to do plz help me.

And i yust remember i did a system restore (dont know if that is right in english but hope you understand) on my computer to a point i know the lol worked but still error.

Btw i tried to logg in on my other computer and it works yust fine, its xp on my old computer that it works on and windows 7 on the new one thats get the error.

Now i find out that if i put in my network cable from the router it works again but now to the next problem why want it work on wlan plz i dont want to have a cable on the floor from the kitchen to the livingroom

Kaigero

20-12-2011

Doesnt work for me 8(

Ive tried everything. Clock is correct, uninstalled antivirus, windows firewall off, windows defender off, firewall in router off, i also port forwarded to my comp, and put my self in the routers DMZ.

?? ??

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-12-2011

Bump