Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how some people have 3 free rune pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smdaga

08-26-2011

i havee 2 full rune pages one ap one ad but some friends of mine have 3 rune pages on their own without buy an additional rune page from the shop how can i possibly be able to have one more free rune page too?

thnks for answering

Stric

08-26-2011

everyone got a free page , can't remember exactly why, LoL probably won a #1 something award

Glarag

08-26-2011

I guess your friend started playing before you. Earlier you got 3 rune pages from start, but they changed it to 2.

5kullklovn

08-26-2011

Wrong and wrong again.
Earlier in 2010 there was a huge error with LoL which took a long time to fix.
To give all the gamers that now couldnt play a pat on their back they got an extra runepage and some smaller ****

Lordpokepoke

08-26-2011

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/league-legends-wins-golden-joystick-award

>>This week saw our first year anniversary and being able to cap it off with such an award makes this the perfect Friday. As promised, we’ll be adding a Bonus Rune Page to every account soon!

smdaga

08-26-2011

ok thnx guuys i would definetely appreciate an answer from a riot member so i can have a professional answer but i appreciate ur answers too so thnx anyways

Stric

08-26-2011

Quote:
smdaga:
would definetely appreciate an answer from a riot member so i can have a professional answer

i lold my ass off

Kharpablo

08-27-2011

They asked the community to compromise the integrity of Golden joystick vote by bribing the community with one free rune page.

I'm not proud to say this, but i fell for it as well... Those **** free rune pages too tempting.

Mirathil

08-27-2011

Quote:
Lordpokepoke:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/league-legends-wins-golden-joystick-award

>>This week saw our first year anniversary and being able to cap it off with such an award makes this the perfect Friday. As promised, we’ll be adding a Bonus Rune Page to every account soon!

That is the only correct answer.