how some people have 3 free rune pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smdaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-08-2011

i havee 2 full rune pages one ap one ad but some friends of mine have 3 rune pages on their own without buy an additional rune page from the shop how can i possibly be able to have one more free rune page too?

thnks for answering

Stric

27-08-2011

everyone got a free page , can't remember exactly why, LoL probably won a #1 something award

Glarag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-08-2011

I guess your friend started playing before you. Earlier you got 3 rune pages from start, but they changed it to 2.

5kullklovn

27-08-2011

Wrong and wrong again.
Earlier in 2010 there was a huge error with LoL which took a long time to fix.
To give all the gamers that now couldnt play a pat on their back they got an extra runepage and some smaller ****

Lordpokepoke

27-08-2011

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/...joystick-award

>>This week saw our first year anniversary and being able to cap it off with such an award makes this the perfect Friday. As promised, we’ll be adding a Bonus Rune Page to every account soon!

smdaga

27-08-2011

ok thnx guuys i would definetely appreciate an answer from a riot member so i can have a professional answer but i appreciate ur answers too so thnx anyways

Stric

27-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by smdaga View Post
would definetely appreciate an answer from a riot member so i can have a professional answer
i lold my ass off

Kharpablo

27-08-2011

They asked the community to compromise the integrity of Golden joystick vote by bribing the community with one free rune page.

I'm not proud to say this, but i fell for it as well... Those **** free rune pages too tempting.

Mirathil

27-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordpokepoke View Post
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/...joystick-award

>>This week saw our first year anniversary and being able to cap it off with such an award makes this the perfect Friday. As promised, we’ll be adding a Bonus Rune Page to every account soon!
That is the only correct answer.