End of Season 1 Rewards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzKat69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-08-2011

Bronze-rated players will receive a bronze banner in their summoner profile.

Silver-rated players will have their summoner icon framed in silver and receive a silver banner in their summoner profile. < I'm here

Gold-rated players will have their summoner icon framed in gold and will receive a special skin for Jarvan IV, a gold banner in their summoner profile, and a gold forum badge.

Platinum-rated players will have their summoner icon framed in platinum and will receive a special skin for Jarvan IV, a platinum banner in their summoner profile, and a platinum forum badge.

This are the rewards for the end of season 1. For people that didn't get to see the news.

SthnPipa

26-08-2011

so for us playing with nabs 2 years now at bronze, we will only get a bronze banner..! epic..!

KiMM

26-08-2011

Yeah i got 3,5k games played (1.7k ranked) And i got only gold.. So, what u did in season 1 to get better elo/rank ?: ) Theres nothing for free..

AzKat69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-08-2011

Then why didn't u play premade 5v5 if you were "playing with nabs for 2 years".

BananaSurprise

26-08-2011

there should be rewards for platinum medals at kills,wings,turret kills/minion kills

AzKat69

26-08-2011

you mean for normal achievements? yeah they should add a "Season 1 Veteran" if you have all those stuff at platinum

FakeAnti

26-08-2011

what will happened if i no have jarvan but i have gold?

Alfu

26-08-2011

in my opinion platinum players should get sometin extra cuz they are higher than gold.

AceEvans

01-09-2011

how much you need for everything? solo que

Lo0Nat1k

01-09-2011

You forget Kyle Judgement skin.