PVP.NET Patcher Kernel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bion1c

25-08-2011

When I try launch League of Legends there will, a few seconds afterwards, be popped a popup that says "PVP.Net Patcher Kernel has stopped working". I have had this problem since I reinstalled League of Legends because I had some problems with the newest patch. Do you know how to solve this problem ?

- bionic

Skrej

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-08-2011

ehm try installing .NETframework 3,5 or later and try reinstalling your adobe air. If that does not work try scanning your PC with some anti virus program. I hope i was helpful

Mattssown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-08-2011

Use the repair.

bion1c

25-08-2011

Hello. Can you explain to me what NETframework is ?

Skrej

25-08-2011

u can just google it and find it free to download from microsoft's offical site
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21 there u got a dw link

bion1c

25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattssown View Post
Use the repair.

It didnt work

bion1c

25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrej View Post
u can just google it and find it free to download from microsoft's offical site
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21 there u got a dw link

That wasnt the thing I asked you about. I asked you what do you use netframework to? I mean, how can it help me with my issue?

Skrej

25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bion1c View Post
That wasnt the thing I asked you about. I asked you what do you use netframework to? I mean, how can it help me with my issue?

The .NET Framework's Base Class Library provides user interface, data access, database connectivity, cryptography, web application development, numeric algorithms, and network communications. Programmers produce software by combining their own source code with the .NET Framework and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Microsoft also produces a popular integrated development environment largely for .NET software called Visual Studio.

Skrej

25-08-2011

just trust me and install it

bion1c

25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrej View Post
just trust me and install it
I have installed it now.