Patch stuck at 33% solution....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlitzReapz

25-08-2011

HEllo, I have recently found a solution for the patch error... In the top corner of the screen you have 2 icons, choose the cogwheel, and choose repair. Close down the repair after approx 10 sec. and start the patch again, the fantastic game now should work fine, at least it did for me and my friends. If you want more info or just a nice LoL player add me at BlitzReapz. Deserve some Riot Points for that one :P Well, thanks for me and cya in the game.

Tvilli

25-08-2011

Its actually not stuck, it says its stuck on it but actually it isnt and it will still go on going, you can tell by looking at the MB numbers left next to the KPS grayed out. If it also is stuck then it might have something to do with your internet or firewall, If you still have problems send a ticket here http://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

BlitzReapz

25-08-2011

YEah, you aare totally right, but it still goes on for like 4 kbPs, and my way is a way to speed it up

zERT1FY

25-08-2011

Well what is it then when it goes to 99% then go down to 33% again....???

Iochf

26-08-2011

please i need help mypatch stucks at 33% and i dont understand what should i do to fix it.anyone help me?

ImmortalOX

26-08-2011

it says me 46kbps and it will complete in 2hours can i do something?

rakolon

26-08-2011

I just wonder why it took 5 hours for me to download the new phatch when it only took 1 hour for my friends. when they charge so stay at 33% then they went up 99% since they went back to 33% the hol time!

BlitzReapz

26-08-2011

Well, osmetimes it does, it happened for me, but i tried some times ,and it worked fine

Calm Dreamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

26-08-2011

all i did was turn off the "identity protection" of AVG and it worked like a charm. This feature had also caused problems to the World of Warcraft patcher. Stupid thing.

Calm Dreamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

26-08-2011

all i did was turn off the "identity protection" of AVG antivirus and it worked like a charm. this has caused me problems with the world of warcraft patcher as well, stupid feature...