How to download patch faster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aspar

25-08-2011

Hmm...thanks I guess...
http://i54.tinypic.com/amt9qb.jpg

mezar0s

Recruiter

25-08-2011

it works...thnx a lot my friend ! have nice game

Galest

25-08-2011

its not working for my ;o

Pawaox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-08-2011

Deleted that pando thing, speed wentfrom 10KBps up to 1000

Pontipuss

25-08-2011

Thx man it fuucking works !! in my Pc was it 9 Kb and now is that 300 Kb thx man !!

zurmadgo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawaox View Post
Deleted that pando thing, speed wentfrom 10KBps up to 1000
yep my speed went up tooo,,,,BUT!
from 99-% on 33%...again...tried to restart launcher...and again,and again,and again,and agin...."_"...and still the same...youst wana play...

TIGrExD

25-08-2011

what to do to make it work ??

Pontipuss

25-08-2011

i am very thanksfully !!!

Jack Jessee

25-08-2011

Ok, this has worked for me:

At first I was downloading at 50kbps which is about 1% of the speed I'm usually able to download, with a 100mb connection ofcourse. So, i restarted the LoL client so many times that I got a half-decent dl-speed (around 400-500kbps). Afther a while though, it started dropping again and went down to ~10kbps.

At this time I waited until the client status was "applying patches". THIS is important: do not restart the client before you have got the message or you will have to download all of the patch again. Then I went back to step one and restarted the LoL client enough times to get a good dl speed. And resumed dl, with around 340mb left. ATM going steady at 400kbps with ~120mb left.

And please, do not cut off the p2p transfers, IT really does wonders for you when enough players have the patch dl'ed. Think of it as a torrent file: what if people stopped seeding after they've downloaded? Would kinda suck wouldn't it...

E: Dl ready, LoL up to date before i even finished typing, all in under an hour.

zurmadgo

25-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zurmadgo View Post
yep my speed went up tooo,,,,BUT!
from 99-% on 33%...again...tried to restart launcher...and again,and again,and again,and agin...."_"...and still the same...youst wana play...
and again and again and again...
http://clip2net.com/s/18k12

and again and again ad again

http://clip2net.com/s/18k2A