Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to download patch faster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aspar

08-25-2011

Hmm...thanks I guess...
http://i54.tinypic.com/amt9qb.jpg

mezar0s

Recruiter

08-25-2011

it works...thnx a lot my friend ! have nice game

Galest

08-25-2011

its not working for my ;o

Pawaox

08-25-2011

Deleted that pando thing, speed wentfrom 10KBps up to 1000

Pontipuss

08-25-2011

Thx man it fuucking works !! in my Pc was it 9 Kb and now is that 300 Kb thx man !!

zurmadgo

08-25-2011

Quote:
Pawaox:
Deleted that pando thing, speed wentfrom 10KBps up to 1000

yep my speed went up tooo,,,,BUT!
from 99-% on 33%...again...tried to restart launcher...and again,and again,and again,and agin...."_"...and still the same...youst wana play...

TIGrExD

08-25-2011

what to do to make it work ??

Pontipuss

08-25-2011

i am very thanksfully !!!

Jack Jessee

08-25-2011

Ok, this has worked for me:

At first I was downloading at 50kbps which is about 1% of the speed I'm usually able to download, with a 100mb connection ofcourse. So, i restarted the LoL client so many times that I got a half-decent dl-speed (around 400-500kbps). Afther a while though, it started dropping again and went down to ~10kbps.

At this time I waited until the client status was "applying patches". THIS is important: do not restart the client before you have got the message or you will have to download all of the patch again. Then I went back to step one and restarted the LoL client enough times to get a good dl speed. And resumed dl, with around 340mb left. ATM going steady at 400kbps with ~120mb left.

And please, do not cut off the p2p transfers, IT really does wonders for you when enough players have the patch dl'ed. Think of it as a torrent file: what if people stopped seeding after they've downloaded? Would kinda suck wouldn't it...

E: Dl ready, LoL up to date before i even finished typing, all in under an hour.

zurmadgo

08-25-2011

Quote:
zurmadgo:
yep my speed went up tooo,,,,BUT!
from 99-% on 33%...again...tried to restart launcher...and again,and again,and again,and agin...."_"...and still the same...youst wana play...

and again and again and again...
http://clip2net.com/s/18k12

and again and again ad again

http://clip2net.com/s/18k2A