Can't log in to LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hemorrojder

23-08-2011

Hey. Ever since i went home from a lan (came home to my normal internet which i haven't played LoL on at anytime) i cant log in to the game. I've tried to re-install the game and i tried something that i saw in another thread about changing internetcodes to 3.2.2.2 and 3.2.2.4 or something, and I've tried to go to my firewalloptions and put LoL as a program it can accept, but that didn't work ether.

So when I'm trying to log in is says:
Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

If you know anything i can do, please help me because I'm getting tired of this ****.

Regards.

vengpjer

23-08-2011

All i can help you with is:
try clicking the this error can be found here button, or click the repair button on the LoL client, it is on the launcher before you click play. Thats all i can do for you... Good luck

AzKat69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-08-2011

Here's a quick fix:

Step 1: Stop trying to do anything since its riot's fault.
Step 2: Wait until some riot employee sees our threads about the OMG WTF HOLY **** LAG.
Step 3: ?
Step 4: Profit.

Edit: I can login probably because I was ingame... but I cannot reconnect to the 1 hour long game lol

Hemorrojder

23-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzKat69 View Post
Here's a quick fix:

Step 1: Stop trying to do anything since its riot's fault.
Step 2: Wait until some riot employee sees our threads about the OMG WTF HOLY **** LAG.
Step 3: ?
Step 4: Profit.

Edit: I can login probably because I was ingame... but I cannot reconnect to the 1 hour long game lol
Well the thing is that i went to the lan and i played, then i went home and i couldn't play, then i went back to the lan - played for a couple of days and then i went back home and i still couldn't play, so i think it has to be something with my home router or my neighborhood xD Thank tho

AzKat69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-08-2011

Oh.. then best solution is this: try temporarily deactivating your AV (antivirus) and firewall. Also every other program that limits connections to a certain application(if you have any)

Hemorrojder

23-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vengpjer View Post
All i can help you with is:
try clicking the this error can be found here button, or click the repair button on the LoL client, it is on the launcher before you click play. Thats all i can do for you... Good luck
I might be blind but i can't find the repair button or what it is, I will try to change region or something, Thanks for reading

EDIT: Found it man, i'll try

Hemorrojder

24-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzKat69 View Post
Oh.. then best solution is this: try temporarily deactivating your AV (antivirus) and firewall. Also every other program that limits connections to a certain application(if you have any)
Apparently i haven't had my firewall ON at anytime, so it cant be that one, and i don't know if i have any AV because it's a school computer (pretty good tho).

An0malus

05-09-2012

hi...i have problem with my log in...yesteday nigth i was online in game and today in morning i try to log in into the game and i canot login... Error on loging the server is busy (that msg is coming on my screen) do you know what to do?P.S. from other friends pc i can log in...

Wallatharf

21-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0malus View Post
hi...i have problem with my log in...yesteday nigth i was online in game and today in morning i try to log in into the game and i canot login... Error on loging the server is busy (that msg is coming on my screen) do you know what to do?P.S. from other friends pc i can log in...

I get the exact same msg - i think i heard something like a hacker-protection scheme - so that you cant log on from other IP's than the one you did when it was applied - not entirely sure though.

Anyway - i dont seem to have a clue on how to fix the issue - but if there is one who has - i sure would appreciate it..

Feyvern

21-09-2012

Send a ticket to support staff they will help you https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new
Best of luck.