New Skarner Abilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trojhranek

22-08-2011

When i saw first time the Skarners 2nd ability(shield) and 3rd ability (skillshot nuke with the mark effect) i felt disappointed for their ordinary gameplay look and style... So here are my 2 new abilities for Sraner:

W (shield) Buried(toggle on/off): Skarner will drop his self into the earth becoming untargetable and on place where he droped his self will create the zone of damaging and slowing crystals (scaling with AP). When is Scarner droped he will lose some mana per second and will regenerate his HP per second (scales with AP). This ability can be cancelled whenever you want and will be cancelled automatically after some time. Why this ability? I think, that this ability will just improve gameplay and will replace the ordinary (please dont kill me for this) and boring shield. Imagine how enemy team is running away and you flashes infornt of them drop your self down into the earth.. they are slowed and your allies are supportde to kill them now easily.

E (skillshot) Crystal Storm (toggle on/off): Whenever you active this ability, every second enemies infront of Scarner will recreive some damage (scales with AP). If Scarner is moving, enemies will be damaged faster. Scarner will lose some mana per second. This ability can be cancelled too. Why this ability? Imagine, how Scarner is moving to catch his enemies with this activated. I noticed, that Scarner is kinda fast and this ability will use this plus and it will replace (again please dont kill me for that) kinda boring skillshot, which is allmost on all champs (allmost!). Well this is it. :-) sorry for my bad English and subscribe and leave here your felts about this idea. I know that Scarner is allready ingame, so Riot will dont care about this (i think) ... but still :-).

Driu

22-08-2011

maybe you should play him a while before comming with change surgestions... Skarner haven't been out for very long so its way too early to make changes

Trojhranek

22-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driu View Post
maybe you should play him a while before comming with change surgestions... Skarner haven't been out for very long so its way too early to make changes
I just think, that his E and W abilities are for gameplay too ordinary.. And im playing him from the day, that he came to the store.. Anyways thank you for your opinion.

Bluppman

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojhranek View Post
I just think, that his E and W abilities are for gameplay too ordinary.. And im playing him from the day, that he came to the store.. Anyways thank you for your opinion.
scarner is a perfect jungler he doesn't need fixing. his ganks are perfekt the shield makes him enter fast and take no damage while chosing target to grab with ulti and during this damage them constantly with q and the skill shot. the only thing you could improve is to make the skillshot have a longer range.... but it is not needed.

PS: you dont build him full ap