Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felcart

08-21-2011

Hi summoners !

Shaco players asked me many times : when our character will get some buff ? Now its your time !

Shaco will get new mechanics to offer you more fun at League of Legends ! So here its new mechanics preview of Shaco the H

Firstly : Shaco will use mana no more ! Instead he will use satisfaction bar to use his skills.
You wanna keep your satisfaction bar high as in real life. I hope it will encouarage you to more aggressive playstyle

Backstab, Shaco passive, is forged into *******
When Shaco attack opponent he silence him and get 20 Satisfaction. Silence effect cannot occur more than 6 seconds on the same target. Be honest for yourself Hercules and taste a pleasure slowly

Deceive is replaced by Wicked Game
This skill teleport Shaco into target location and surpress a player for 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 seconds for fast poker game. If Shaco opponent have less life than Shaco it gets 50/80/120/160/200 + (0.5 per ability power ) damage, and loose his pants which will stun him for 1 seconds . If his health bar is higher than Shaco its a tie and Shaco back to starting position,dealing only 50 % of normal dmg. 10 sec cooldown,and 20 satisfaction cost

Jack in the Box is replaced by Jax in the Box
Shaco creates magical box in target location, which will wait stealthed. When enemy come closer, he will get fear and Jax will Leap Strike him for 100/120/140/160/180 + (0.8 per ability power and +0.5 attack damage ) 15 sec cooldown 30 satisfaction cost

Two-Shiv poison is now Simple Poison
Shaco could throw poisoned apple right into enemy champion. If apple hit champion it will confuse him for 0.5 sec and Shaco could cast Surprise !
Surprise : Shaco teleport behind that champion and tell a „Knock Knock” joke. If it's funny enemy champion get 200/600/1000/2000/3000 dmg+ 100 % of ability power. However we know that funny Knock Knock joke doesnt exist. Free to cast

Hallucinate remains however it's also reworked.
Shaco choose one player and makes Blue Screen apper on his monitor for 3 sec ( +1 sec per 100 ability power ).Maybe its time to invest some money into Doulby Surround system ? 50 satisfaction cost

There is also some changes into history of Demon Jester ! Or rather i should say : other League of Legends champions have own opinion on reworked Shaco. Let's see what they got

„.........” Katarina the Silenced Blade
„ I have claustrophobia” Jax the Boxmaster
„ I liked it on Facebook” Mundo Mundo
„ He has bongo i have a time” Zilean Chronokeeper

I hope you will enjoy new Shaco ! See you on Fields of Justice !

GODofGODofGODS

08-21-2011

Ou yeah i have this useless shaco and i want this remake jax in the box is just awesome skill because my favorite underpowered hero is Jax I can play Shaco and enjoying jax in my team in 1 time . BUMP DO IT RIOOOOT
Now my joke Knock Knock . Who is it? Me. ME???!!!!?!?!?!?

Felcart

08-21-2011

Bump ! I really want that as many as possible Shaco players read this and could start preparation for new reworked Shaco

Xhn

08-21-2011

I was actualy waiting for a real thread where OP isnt a *** and actualy wants a shaco rework.Silly me.

Marwan99

08-21-2011

Shaco is Strong but some people suck with him so i think they should stay with annie

GODofGODofGODS

08-21-2011

Quote:
Marwan99:
Shaco is Strong but some people suck with him so i think they should stay with annie

Yeah he is unbeatable if ksing in 3x3 jax's kills.....

mortalvombat

08-21-2011

He dont need retarded rework-nerf like this one,he just need some buffs,if this happened this will destroy the most fun champion in game totaly.

GuessMoo

08-21-2011

Jax in the box is just awesomeness!
Surprise! I'm back!
Though something tells me stacking them might be just a little op maybe?

mortalvombat

08-22-2011

Why Jax in box,why not Chogath in the box?

DâggêR

Recruiter

08-22-2011

Some ppl are so retarded they cant get the joke.
The joke is on them