Help with 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrĝLeague

19-08-2011

How to play 3v3 with average champ like Lee Sin,with all those Mordes,Jaxes and Tryndas around ?

I got bored of 5v5,now am trying to play 3v3,but those 3 champs ruin the whole 3v3 game mode,and are the main reason nobody likes 3v3.

Games without them are good ones,but are very rare.

Do you have any advice except "you play one of them 3" type ? Because I REALLY want to play 3v3,it is much more dynamic,fast,and I rely more on me than on my team,which I also like(in 5v5 you must do 1/5 of the job,in 3v3 you do 1/3),and I feel like you need more skill to play it,because it is almost impossible to get carried in 3v3 and team with more AoE doesn't necessarily has to win,but those 3 champs simply ruin the fun.

GODofGODofGODS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-08-2011

Renekton Udyr Malzahar{yes he is viable with ulti in 3x3} Singed Oriana Irelia Poppy Rammus Sona{Sona is really good in 3x3 with some meele champions} Nocturne Gangplank Xin Annie Alistar Blitzcrank and much more champions VS Jax Lee Sin Morder and Tryn . is good gangplank he can range with par. buy criticals runes and if you don't let em get fed they are not problem ...
Edit: Swain he is really good mage for 3x3 build him tanky.
as premade try Swain Gp and bruiser{singed can be nice choice}

Terabof

19-08-2011

lol lee isnt average,if your say so then your just average player,everytime i see lee in a 3 vs 3 he turns out imba,and he can deal with tryn or morde np,with jax if he isnt fed enough

Endet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-08-2011

Play WW, never lost a 3v3 game with him so far.

EnemyFromHel

19-08-2011

Stop playing 3v3.Or play it but don't come how are you "PRO" and afterwards complain about the unbalance in that map.

xInfiltratorx

19-08-2011

lee sin is very good for 3 vs 3 morde and trynd dont really stand a chanse vs him use ur e on trynd and if he uses his ult kick him away morde kick him back to stop him from escaping if ur still having problems do what i see a lot of people do in 3 vs 3 warmogs frozen mallet atmas but be carefull and never do it if some of the enemys will get bloodrazor carefull of champions like ww or kogmaw especially kogmaw against jax is very hard as lee sin but just dont feed him and ur k