Yorick is weak in late game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falakros

17-08-2011

In my opinion Yorick is strong at the first 20 minutes in the game , for example i was able to go mid and take first blood with him but i noticed that in the late game he is weak because of his spells basic damage.Also i think that his Ghouls need a small stats improvement. So basically if you want to play him AD , you wont be able to do much dmg cause of his spells and the ghosts. On the other side if you want to play him as a tank , you wont be so good because he doesnt have a stun and his slow reduce only 15% movement speed. Thats logical on one side cause his first spell gives him 35% movement speed but that doesnt help his team so you couldnt do nothing more than wish to focus you in every fight.
What needs to be changed so Yorick will be able to fight back a champion in late game:

Passive:Yorick ghouls should have 40% of Yorick attack dmg and 35% of Yorick health instead of 35% of Yorick attack dmg and health.

Omen of War:It needs a bit more dmg in 4-5 rank.

Omen of Prestilence:The slow needs to be changed in some like this 12/15/18/21/24% instead of 15% , i would prefer to change this spell to do physical dmg instead of magic damage cause Yorick would be very weak as hybrid or AP and also if it was a higher percentage , i would be cheat cause it can catch multiple targets and it doesnt go off until the ghoul is dead...

Omen Of Famine:It needs a bit more dmg in 4-5 rank.

Omen Of Death:Everything is perfect in Yorick Ulti , i would like a bit more time instead of 10seconds.

With Those changes , think he will be able to fight against other champions as a tank or support or AD in the late game and at last he will stop been the most useless and stupid champion every Summoner thinks he is.

Hope you agree , maybe what i say make him OP but i still believe he needs an improvement in the late game.

Verdade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-08-2011

Strong? He can't be outlaned by any means, he harass his enemies like god, ghouls scale too much from HP, they eat skillshots and deal stupid damage.

WolfMori

17-08-2011

Riot only buffs champs they play and nerf the ones that they think is to strong against their main champ -_-

vladislavius

17-08-2011

he is lacking lategame because he lacks gap closing, and needs to already be in your face to use the speed from q- if they'd redesigne his ''q'' to have a slight range (like irelias''e'') it would fix the problem, however this could make him godlike again.

Falakros

17-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdade View Post
Strong? He can't be outlaned by any means, he harass his enemies like god, ghouls scale too much from HP, they eat skillshots and deal stupid damage.
He harass his enemies like god at the beginning , thats why he is a good solo laner against 2 champions. I am talking about the late game and if you mean about the late game too , you are just wrong

Falakros

17-08-2011

Also i noticed that those Ghouls are stupid , for example i used the red ghoul on a minion and it died from the dmg , the ghoul didnt do anything , it just stood there watching. There is a bug with those ghouls life bar and they act stupidly cause they can move very far from Yorick and they cant actually catch their target cause they move slow. Also in a team fight , they attack random targets instead of targetting the one with the lower life. I dont know how Riot can do that so they attack the one with the lower life and dont hunt very much. All i know is that something must be done about the upper ghouls problems.

Hazgal

18-08-2011

If Yorick is such OP why i don't see him almost at all in games from nerf time?
From past 3 weeks i saw him one time and he was free kill... Where this all op yoricks went?

GODofGODofGODS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-08-2011

Give mr.up yorick on top line in 3x3 after 15 min. enjoy surrender of your enemy=profit!

fazimodo

18-08-2011

Yorick is actually pretty fine going for slightly OP only problem being his W with AP scaling and AI of ghouls.

Most Yorick players(and whiners) don't know how to play him and neglect his passive which gives him 5% less damage taken and 5% more damage dealt for every minion spawned. That is where all 'he is up' comments come from.
Knowing this every sane person would try to keep as much minions out as possible. How to do that you might ask? CDR is your answer. On 40% CDR he has slightly over 3sec CD on his Q and a bit more on E, meaning he can spam these two all day. With Sheen or Trinity and a little tought about spamming ghuols(not all at once but in 2sec intervals) he does nice damage and wins every 1v1.
But keep building IEs on him or Phantom Dancers and whine more.

And if something should be done to him it should be nerf increasing mana cost on E and W, especially E.
And Omen of War was actually boosted last patch or patch before that.