Gay Taric

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JanBirsa

15-08-2011

Dear Riot,

I love the "Gay" Taric skin. I am gay in real life, and this skin is making the taric experience awesome for me. Specially, because I can troll players and than ROFL when they get owned by Gay Taric.

About 50% of times when I play gay taric, someone notices that on beginning of game, and sometimes we get into real chat fights (last times some Serbs gay haters wanted to come to my country and kill me xD).

Like here: http://www.shrani.si/f/1E/3p/4hjKXeb...nds-2011-0.png

So please ROIT, make more gay skins, as this is hilarious and AWESOME. And it makes me feel good, that I can be what I am in real life in virtual game too.

Thanks,

Jan

N3rdrage

15-08-2011

Fabulous

ALMASSOKK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-08-2011

u prove that all taric(or any other support) players are gay

JanBirsa

15-08-2011

Well, the skin is very sexy too...specially in artwork. It is my favorite skin in entire LoL.

Fencebreak

15-08-2011

Taric is not gay.

He's a manly man sure of his sexual straightness.

JanBirsa

15-08-2011

Yes, but Im not referring to Taric, but to his pinky skin. xD

Fencebreak

15-08-2011

He can wear those pink fuzzy boots simply because he is manly enough to make it awesome.

(I only play him with the pink skin)

JanBirsa

15-08-2011

Taric is my second favorite champ (right after Yi) and I love the skin.

JayDrink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanBirsa View Post
Dear Riot,

I love the "Gay" Taric skin. I am gay in real life, and this skin is making the taric experience awesome for me. Specially, because I can troll players and than ROFL when they get owned by Gay Taric.

About 50% of times when I play gay taric, someone notices that on beginning of game, and sometimes we get into real chat fights (last times some Serbs gay haters wanted to come to my country and kill me xD).

Like here: http://www.shrani.si/f/1E/3p/4hjKXeb...nds-2011-0.png

So please ROIT, make more gay skins, as this is hilarious and AWESOME. And it makes me feel good, that I can be what I am in real life in virtual game too.

Thanks,

Jan
Do tell, what exactly makes that skin "gay"?

Daemonicvs

15-08-2011

on jeste gej u pravom zivotu

But no, srsly..The Taric "gay" skin is great..The new one is just awesome, probably one of the meanest looking skins out there, but pink Taric is simply a classic, right up there with Big Bad Warwick, Corporate Mundo, Statue of Karthus and I-burned-my-cookies Morgana

12345 ... 7