Free IP boost for US.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fluddrus

14-08-2011

How comes that the US client gets free ip boost for taking a survey, and we dont?

Yesterday a new page in chrome came up and it was that survey, i took it and answered all the questions, but i didnt get anything.. meanwhile in US they get a free ip boost after taking this survey, that is some bull**** right there.

hwanlv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-08-2011

first of all... we get 14 day BOOST, AND ****ING 550 RP.. ****ing greedy retard, go die and get a job.

Monad

14-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwanlv View Post
first of all... we get 14 day BOOST, AND ****ING 550 RP.. ****ing greedy retard, go die and get a job.
That was couse the servers were unavailable for 6 hours per day.

Ree Bart

14-08-2011

Quote:
you mad

digitalni 01

14-08-2011

Y u mad tho?

Exlerth

14-08-2011

Quote:
Relax!
You mad bro? Why hatin?

HexMark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-08-2011

bump
Tell us more about these surveys :3
No realy i didnt know that US got ip boosts for them. and that they excisted. What are the questions about?

Masqerade

14-08-2011

Quote:
Maybe cause we couldn't play atleast 5 hours of the day -.-

Reiss

14-08-2011

Actually, I don't think it's only the US servers that got the servey my bf got one and he's playing on the same server as me, the nordic & east, but I didn't get to do the servey and didn't get the IP boost. So probably random people got it.

Refgain

15-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiss View Post
Actually, I don't think it's only the US servers that got the servey my bf got one and he's playing on the same server as me, the nordic & east, but I didn't get to do the servey and didn't get the IP boost. So probably random people got it.
The thing is he did get the survey but he didnt get the IP boost. In US they get the survey aswell and get rewarded with an IP boost after they done it.