What champion should I play (highest burst)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oobemaster

11-08-2011

Hi, I'm playing LoL for about 2 weeks now and I don't know what champion I should play. I want a assassin-type champ with rly high burst dmg. I tried Kassadin, Katarina, Pantheon, Evelynn. I find Eve's dmg way too low - stealth is cool but all I can do is KS or attack champions with <50 % hp from stealh. Kassadin is okay but is not my style rly, don't like the idea of combining magic with meele.. Katarina is fun. Pantheon after patch is much better but I keep getting focused and die rly fast.
Please tell me what champ would be the best for me, I'm looking for a high burst with a bit of survability (some escape/chasing mechanism would be nice). I can also play a mage ;p beacuse they also have high burst which I want.
Sry if posted in a wrong section!

Jasper81

11-08-2011

Sounds like you are describing LeBlanc.
She has pretty much all you listed above.

She scales quite poorly so make sure you make the most of your early game tho.

xvi

11-08-2011

annie, brand, leblanc

Primaltiguere

11-08-2011

LeBlanc or Poppy are made to burst squishy people down in one combo. Annie too. And a fed Anivia.

IAmGodly

11-08-2011

Maybe akali is for you? she has a good burst and verry nice escape AND chasing mechanisms

This Lacks Morde

11-08-2011

leblanc has the highest burst in game,at an average skillcap. do it.

this thread lacks morde

SimonMester

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-08-2011

veigar

HexMark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2011

Veigar /Anivia /Brand /Annie /Le blanc/

Beky

11-08-2011

TF ap or Anivia

Tadewing

11-08-2011

> LeBlanc is a glasscannon with some tricks. Kill before getting killed. Single-target nuker.
Burst ~50% of enemy health in one combo but becomes quite useless until cooldowns are ready again.

Her W can blink a short distance and return back again within 3 secs. Her E is skillshot and can scout brushes. Her Q can silence if combo with other spells.\

She has low health and will most likely lose to champions that survive your combo for too long.

- TLDR: LeBlanc is big bomb that needs time to reload itself after firing.