Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL wont start, doesnt go past launcher.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echoez

08-11-2011

Hey all, so heres my problem.

Up until yesterday LoL was working fine, like a charm. But today im encountering this weird situation. I start the game and everything is fine till the launcher shows up, at which point i click play and nothing happens afterwards. My pc is NOT stuck or anything. the game just doesnt start.

Where it get really weird though is that i can see the process running in the task manager under the processes tab but no matter how long i wait nothing happens with it!

so a few pieces of information:

I am under windows vista 32.
Tried running the game as administrator, makes no difference.
Yesterday it was working just fine, and the only thing i did that might have something to do with the problem was a registry repair through tune up utilities, which i do regularly and has never caused a problem i know of, but it could have caused a problem.

any ideas? thanks in advance, have fun

EDIT: **FIXED** through game repair.