Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wont let me play help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peril88

08-10-2011

When i start a game everything is normal i pick a champion and i can start but when it comes to summoning i get a full black screen and nothing happens.(help please).:'(

Darque thr Great

08-10-2011

Same here bump!

Infested Mind

08-10-2011

same here !
and now am gonna get reported for leaving

m3t0ny

08-10-2011

same here but i can play in custom games lol :|

Sunshrike

08-11-2011

i have had same problem twice in a row now, loosing the games, last game sona on my team also had the problem, so they were 3v5 first 4 min......

i want my elo back!!!

m3t0ny

08-11-2011

sometimes i cand play the game starts but when i die the game crashes a month since this bug exists and they do nothing :|

PatriciaRox

08-11-2011

Quote:
When i start a game everything is normal i pick a champion and i can start but when it comes to summoning i get a full black screen and nothing happens.(help please).:'(

Same thing happened to me a few times; add exception to firewall or disable it entirely & run the launcher as administrator. That fixed my game.

gouste frike

02-21-2012

Bvbvbvbvbvbvbvvbv